Chapter 52

the robot riot did not cause panic among the people.

because everyone's eyes were first attracted by this huge scandal and joke made by the alliance, it was attracted to the past.

[as we all know, jing hong was about to be promoted at the beginning, but in order to help the alliance deal with the scandal that public resources were privatized by the family on the fairy star, he was sent to the anjia galaxy by mr. zheng with pain.] mr. zheng has no news of this, and he can't wait to deal with him? 】

[i'm fucking laughing to death, the president's sons are all iron waste.] people have been isolated from the world for almost half a year, and they are surrounded by you alone, and as a result, you have failed! awesome】

[it's me and i'm already on the road to repentance]

[good guys, even robots can't see it]

[An Alpha can be flyed by a domestic robot, but I dare not imagine]

"robots are not enough to dominate the alliance"

this news headline, greatly hung on the interstellar network.

videos of all kinds of household robots dancing around, some holding shovels, some carrying medical kits, also went viral on the internet.

this is simply the greatest irony!

however, the nose of the alliance is almost crooked, and there is no way to take this news headline, after all, starnet does not belong to the alliance.

the two empires are waiting to see the joke, how can this thing just sink quietly?

the people of the league were, of course, furious.

immediately retorted: "fart! you all don't know zheng yi'an! looking at his past achievements, don't you know that he should be a person with a deep mind and many means? do you really think he sent jing hong to deal with the matter of the andromeda? he is going to dig up new resources behind the back of the alliance!

but no one believed it.

only the people appealed with dissatisfaction: "looking at zheng yi'an's past achievements, we only know how much practical things he has done for the alliance..."

these words made people's blood rush straight up.

the third son of the president of the league could not help but complain to his father: "i knew that today, i should have killed zheng yi'an earlier." or at least, completely destroy his biological mech..."

"do you think this can be destroyed if you want to?" his father frowned.

however, the eyebrows soon spread again.

he said: "this matter can only satisfy the people's desire to spy on those in power of the alliance." now there is no zheng yi'an, whether he is deliberate or not, it is really for martyrdom. wormholes go in, but they don't come out so easily. even if he arranged everything well before he left, and lost his main heart, his power would only be scattered.

as he spoke, he took out his lightsaber and cut open the badge in front of him.

the badge was easily cut in half.

"hearts are not aligned, their end, sooner or later will be like this." he said arrogantly, "don't be afraid.

"but the eldest brother can be tragically killed by zheng yi'an, and now he is still surrounded by his men near the wormhole, if zheng yi'an really can't come back, then the safety of the eldest brother is in danger..."

"he can only sacrifice for the league." if zheng yi'an's men really dared to move him, the big hat of treason could stay on his head steadily. the middle-aged man's tone was a little lighter.