Chapter 15

"password."

"can the furthest wind reach candarati?"

"please show your letter."

wearing white gloves and five long and beautiful hands, he picked up something the size of a grain of rice, like chalcedony.

"the artifacts are correct, please wait a minute."

"hmm." qin yi nodded lightly.

the staff then opened the glass cover and picked him up: "your business may take a while, if it is convenient, go to our lounge and wait, how do you see?"

qin yi glanced at the wall clock on the wall.

he doesn't have a communicator now, and of course he can't check the time.

"can it be solved in less than ten minutes?"

"of course."

ten minutes is still plenty of time.

qin yi walked into the vip room, sat down, and slowly and methodically enjoyed snacks and tea.

in addition to the mysterious and huge capital behind it, mellie bank provides excellent services, and it is not unreasonable to ignore you because you have little money, which is why it can become the second bank of the rimu empire.

oh, and there's a bigger reason, and that's that it doesn't verify your true identity—

as long as you bring your password and keepsake, check it correctly, you'll be able to get what you want.

this is convenient for many people who have lost their identity for various reasons and cannot reveal their identity.

for example, he.

The staff returned faster than expected.

This male beta, cheeks slightly red, eyebrows wrinkled. After standing still in front of Qin Yi, his throat was choked, as if it was difficult to speak.

qin yi immediately had a psychological preparation, and he asked in a warm voice, "is it that something went wrong in which link?" he did

not suspect that the inheritance had been taken.

because there is also the supervision of third-party trusts.

what's more, this was in the limu empire, and even if father qin was aware of it, he wouldn't be able to come here to get the money.

After the male beta heard his voice, he relaxed and said, "The amount you want to withdraw is too large, I'm sorry, I think you need to take your keepsake and go to the head office of the Emperor Star."

Qin Yi: "..."

Blame me for having too much money?"

In addition to businesses and families, there are actually very few personal savers, reaching such a huge amount.

The male beta apologized while getting up to send Qin Yi.

When he left, he also took a souvenir and respectfully handed it to Qin Yi: "I'm very sorry, I can't serve you this time." Hope to have the opportunity to see you again, this is a little bit of the heart of Bayman Star Branch.

after qin yi accepted it, he turned around and opened it.

running away always requires multiple eyes.

open the layers of parcels.

inside is a brand new white communicator.

qin yi looked down at his empty wrist.