Chapter 42

the old man of the divine court exaggerated and knelt down at qin yi.

because of his old age and weakness, he fell to his knees and almost failed to get up.

the little girl with strawberries printed on her apron came at the sound of the noise, and there were several people of the federation behind her.

the little girl looked over nervously.

others were full of coldness.

but no matter what kind of gaze it was, it finally fell on qin yi and the old man's body, and it turned into shock.

"why are you kneeling down to him?" the people of the federation spoke out in shock.

the old man was still in a bit of a trance.

he opened the oracle in a huff, and he opened it, and he closed it again, and he opened it again, and he closed it again. that's right, he's not dazzled, everything is true.

the old man pointed at qin yi and said, "he... he got a perfect score in the exam. he was the one who loved the gods the most. he will be the most faithful and good believer of the gods! he will lead you up to the top, and he is the key to the candarati civilization!

in a trance for the crowd.

qin yi, who had only been kidnapped for four days in the camp, had leapt to become a priest of higher status than them.

only the group of people who were responsible for kidnapping qin yi couldn't help but curse and grin in the corner.

only they know the truth!

the boy didn't believe in god at all!

oh, my god...... but they made such a person a priest who led them!

will there be a future for their major city-states?

qin yi returned to the tent under the attention of all the people.

the big guy started packing up.

the big man was not surprised at all, why qin yi could turn the situation around to such a point... after all, in his eyes, qin yi was already almost omnipotent.

qin yi reclined there and poured himself a glass of water.

wu hong thought he would be happy.

but it doesn't seem to be.

until qin yi lazily spoke up and said, "what is the god of candarati like?" why are his followers so stupid?

wu hong: "..."

qin yi turned the water cup in his palm: "but stupid people also have the cuteness of stupid people."

wu hong a meal.

why do humans have such abilities?

in a word, it feels unpleasant.

in a word, it can make people feel comfortable.

qin yi: "thinking like this, if i marry the king of the city-state of pali, it will be very dramatic." ...... the priest married the king. well, it is probably a terrible act that will lead to a large-scale depowder scene of fans on both sides.

there won't be that day.

wu hong thought unhappily.

being a priest should be happier than being a bride of a king.

that's when someone came in.

the people of the divine court handed qin yi a box: "please dress it."

  穿戴