Chapter 10

guo kai couldn't bear to interrupt them: "zhou yi." he paused, and then squeezed out a little smile: "you say that, and kilia will be unhappy." that's something that's meant to kill people, so how can it be used to cut steaks for you? i believe the robot here will do better than her.

qin yi only responded lightly, "ah."

This made Guo Kai feel a breath blocked in his chest, not going up and down.

Omega's attitude was docile.

But meekness is not enough.

He shouldn't have Chilia under his eyes.

they should be love enemies!

"today i'll show you the planet, you've just come of age, you've never traveled alone before, right?" maybe you've never seen the full picture of the planet you live on. guo kai started the topic again.

qin yi nodded.

guo kai originally wanted to see the scene of two beauties fighting for him. now he stopped the thought in time.

he feared that he would be killed alive.

so guo kai turned his head and said, "qilia, you don't have to follow."

The corners of Kilia's mouth pulled coldly, "Did you forget?" I'm going to go out on the street to help you check out the Assassins, and we can go out together." If

he didn't follow, little Omega would soon be eaten clean by Guo Kai.

guo kai said without hesitation, "then you can just go by yourself."

qin yi interjected, "take me to the street with you."

guo kai choked and turned his head to look at him.

qin yi: "i'm interested in this."

Kilia raised an eyebrow slightly, and the extraordinarily glamorous face was slightly less aggressive, and he said, "Then follow me." No

wonder they always say that in the face of Omega, even the coldest Alpha can hardly be sustained.

For example, the little Omega in front of him, Kilia tasted it for the first time from him, how good Omega is at coaxing people with beautiful words.

every time he took the initiative to lean closely towards chilia.

kilia would feel quite useful.

only guo kai was left to be angry.

but who the cares if he lives or dies?

kilia thought to herself.

Qin Yi wanted to follow Qilia.

Guo Kai did not want to tear his face so quickly, revealing Alpha's strong and possessive side. He also insisted, trying to impress the other party with his personality charm and let the little Omega take the initiative to throw himself into his arms.

as a result, everyone accompanied kilia to the streets to check on the assassins.

they boarded guo kai's luxury flying machine.

after leaving guo kai's castle, he plunged headlong into the ordinary street.

the streets here are depressed.

there were no stalls selling on the streets, the sparse buildings barely pieced together the shape of the streets, and the doors were closed. people walking on the road, if they bump into a flying machine, will immediately kneel, prostrate, and perform a big gift.

guo kai enjoyed this taste.

he couldn't help but ask out loud, "do you want to have such power?"

qin yi tilted his head to look at him: "huh?