Chapter 21

a soft "ding" sound.

qin yi's mech was charged.

the silence in the mine was broken again.

halls lifted his eyelids and glanced at zheng yi'an obliquely: "mr. zheng does not need to wonder whether my identity is true or false, compared to ,...... i was more curious about what mr. zheng's mech looked like.

zheng yi'an generously took it out: "are you talking about this?"

the palm-sized mech in his hand suddenly grew larger in the mine.

IT WAS A BLACK, ORDINARY-LOOKING CLASS A MECH THAT WAS CLOSE TO THE MOST COMMON STYLE ON THE MARKET.

qin yi couldn't help but look at zheng yi'an more.

this man actually had two mechs.

"Diplomat of the Tangtang Alliance, the high-S-class Alpha, but Mr. Zheng uses an A-class mech?" Halls laughed out loud.

zheng yi'an nodded calmly, "yeah, the alliance has been treating me like this." aren't the rumors all over the place?

such rumors do exist.

zheng yi'an has done a lot for the alliance, but some people in the alliance have repeatedly accused him of playing with people's hearts and demanding that some of his rights be restricted.

hols raised an eyebrow, "since that's the case, then i killed mr. zheng here, and no one will know."

zheng yi'an was not in a hurry, he glanced at qin yi: "if you think it is a good decision to start in front of qilia. then you can give it a try.

halls blinked, but finally put away his mech dragon.

qin yi tilted his head at this time to look at zheng yi'an more.

zheng yi'an's words are nothing more than reminding him that the 100 million unpaid common currency is more important, or is it more important to inform him about the organic beetle python?

it is worthy of being a figure who rolls in the politics of the alliance.

he may be more troublesome than zhou yiqing and lu ji...

qin yi raised his face and smiled softly at zheng yi'an.

then when i pit you, i don't have to feel too guilty.

qin yi asked, "does mr. zheng still have to charge his own mech?"

zheng yi'an looked at qin yi.

Omega didn't pierce his secrets, and it seems that her affection for Halls was limited.

zheng yi'an ticked the corner of his mouth: "thank you, i need it."

he likes to work with such current people.

in this world, gravity is a rather stupid thing, and dealing with such people is actually troublesome.

if it is only the simplest exchange of benefits, then it is much simpler.

ZHENG YI PRETENDED TO START CHARGING HIS CLASS A MECH.

qin yi waited patiently for a while.

qin yi turned around, and while carefully looking at the mine in front of him, he asked, "does mr. zheng know how these people on the ground died?"

zheng yi'an: "scared to death." he paused and added, "they stumbled into this place and saw my mech, because the light in the cave was dim, they mistook it for a monster, and then they were scared to death."

this zheng yi'an did not lie.

it's just that they should have bumped into his mech python.

this thing, ordinary people suddenly bump into in a black paint, is not lightly frightened.