Chapter 65

the boss's heart and nerves were greatly washed and shaken.

who the hell is that?!

Who has the guts and the ability to give all those things to these top Alphas?

the boss sweated coldly and hurriedly searched for suspicious characters in the picture.

His beta cousin came in the door with food and was startled by the way he looked.

"the alliance and the rebels are negotiating, how come it seems that cousin you are more anxious and afraid?" the cousin laughed.

the boss couldn't speak.

what can he say?

Say that after I sold the Omega's sex-fun items, I ended up wearing them on a few awesome and scary Alphas?

with that said, maybe i'm going to jail!

the sweat on the boss's forehead was flowing more and more.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" or should i turn off the live stream?

"don't, don't!"

he looked scared, but not looked more uneasy.

let's take another look... take a look...

at this time, most of the media finally reluctantly turned more camera positions to today's protagonists.

inside the lens.

a huge glass cover covered the high platform.

near the high platform, there are a number of small glass covers, and when the spacecraft arrives, they will first enter the small glass cover, and then from the transparent boardwalk, into the high platform.

this is where the negotiations take place.

when the prime minister of the alliance sat in the middle of the high platform, as soon as he turned his head, he could clearly see zhou yiqing, halls and mr. whale, who were staying in different small glass covers.

after all, they represent different forces, even now the whole world knows that they stand with the rebels. but at this time, it is still not suitable to act too blatantly.

that's all there is...

the prime minister's eyes flickered and landed on lu ji's body.

lu ji!

the big star who once swept the stars, now lives by plundering and walking - private army - fire!

how could he have mixed up with these rebels?!

obviously, there was no trace of him in the past few days!

The Prime Minister has not forgotten that Lu Ji is also an Alpha at least S level.

it's just that because he used to be a star, so few people really see his strength.

no wonder the rebels are fearless...

but openly standing with the pirate leader, did the rebels completely abandon the external defense of their reputation?

in the face of countless cameras, he finally said the first sentence: "the reason why we have met today is because i still hope that zheng yi'an's old department can walk on the right path, not ..."

the prime minister glanced at lu ji, then sighed lightly and did not finish speaking.

but the implications are already clear.

[this is to say that the pirate leader is not a good thing, and the rebels who play with the pirate leader are not a good thing, right?] 】

【。。。 lu ji fans are furious】