Chapter 38

after a long period of time, people's thinking will actually become extraordinarily sluggish, and emotions will become extraordinarily indifferent.

a lot of important things have become less important.

because you still have a lot of time to deal with.

when arin heard mr. whale's question, he turned his head hard, and finally said in a dazed voice, "ah, i really can't think of you saying that." maybe it's because of the original residence, it's not suitable for survival.

is it because of the teenager?

mr. whale thought.

mr. whale thinks it's quite possible.

when he was young, he seemed to have no ability to resist this "bride" at all.

arin's attention was quickly diverted by the latest interstellar news.

arin exclaimed, "oh! they actually fought for a wormhole!

"who?"

alin: "general zhou yiqing, crown prince hols, and lu ji."

arin was amazed: "what is there to grab from the wormhole?" aren't you afraid of getting caught up in it and crushing your bones? and this thing is useless to lu ji, right? when will lu ji come back and continue to make movies?"

mr. whale did not respond.

when arin said this, his tone suddenly changed: "huh? what the? is it because of the wife? who has such great power? kidnapped lu ji's wife into a wormhole?

allin opened the comments section of the news.

the big word of dou da floated in mid-air.

[i don't believe lu ji has a wife]

[i don't believe lu ji has a wife +1]

[brother, is your wife the one who drives the starship? 】

arin smirked, "oh i don't believe it either." who would drive a starship to kidnap people?

the interstellar network, which originally only talked about celebrity gossip, became more and more lively because of a wormhole.

[I just want to know, who has the video near the wormhole?] I haven't seen what kind of battle Alpha at this level is fighting...]

[i heard that the wormhole observer that was just set up directly exploded, was swept into the whirlpool, and shattered in an instant]

[the headquarters of the rimu empire directly exploded into the sky] [...? how much of a vendetta is this? 】

【sleeper! are those two empires really ready for war?

[bad, i heard that the people of the alliance have also arrived near the wormhole, and the situation may become more complicated.

[the explosion-explosion you said is quite like the scene of the explosion-explosion of the palace of the rimu empire last time...]

[speaking of the last time the palace exploded- bombed, in the end there was no official explanation.] 】

could it be the croats' treachery? 】

seeing this, arin was so angry that his nose was crooked.

how did it become our treacherous plan?

"these people can really conspire theories!" arin sneered, "any pot is on our heads!" after that, we won't say, let's kidnap their wives, right?

the more arin thought about it, the more he felt that it was possible, and he couldn't help but follow the conspiracy theory.