Chapter 37

"okay, that's it." qin yi quickly withdrew the cup and stuffed the robot into the closet.

consciousness projected onto the robot:?

qin yi also conveniently locked the door.

he patted the door panel and whispered, "there is no such thing as you in this era, i hope that when they see it, they will not think that you are a monster." there's no charging chamber here yet, and when i get out of here, i'll take you back to the starship, fully charged.

and then all that was left for wuhong was darkness.

very good.

no one has ever been able to lock him up so quickly and with a single look (?) 。

however, wu hong did perceive the imprint he had left behind from the teenager's body.

but he had no impression of the teenager.

and the other person seemed to be very young, and they should never have met.

it could have been something of his, which fell on the teenager.

it's just too coincidental.

he didn't have much left in various places, but the teenager had three in one go?

wu hong's thoughts stopped abruptly here.

HE HEARD THE SOUND OF O@ OUTSIDE THE THIN CABINET.

teenagers in... undress.

but the thought was only a flash in the pan.

soon there was silence all around.

the next day qin yi got up.

wu hong heard the teenager brush his teeth and casually say to him, "i have to give you a brain."

wu hong: "..."

this sounds a bit swear.

"i've never set up my own artificial intelligence." the teenager's voice was a little more excited, and it sounded better.

qin yi gulped his mouth.

then he took wu hong out of the cupboard again.

the next second.

wu hongtou was separated.

wu hong: "..."

he watched as qin yi took out a piece of light brain that did not belong to this era.

the light brain is old, backward, and the shape is still a bit mottled.

wu hong recognized at a glance that it was probably a product of the era of about 1100 years in the cosmic calendar.

then qin yi shoved the light brain into his brain.

just such a rotten thing... stuffed into his head.

qin yi combed the lines of his body again, and then connected them again, and he looked down and whispered, "this will avoid failure and burn out your only brain."

wu hong's gaze fell on qin yi's face.

the appearance of the teenager is quiet and beautiful.

  然而就在下一刻。

  秦意拍了拍手说好了设定好了。

  乌鸿听见自己的口中, 不受控地发出了一声冰冷的机械音主人。

  乌鸿

  我是您的机器人我叫二号。机械音紧跟着说。

  甚至他还不是一号。