Chapter 43

qin yi.

this name has recently become the most commonly heard word.

so when it spat out of mr. whale's mouth, the people around him immediately instinctively tensed their muscles.

again, are you going to lift the table again?

but today's imperial highness the crown prince seems to be particularly calm, and lu jiren, who burned at one point and was extremely poisonous, was not here now.

so that the atmosphere is so calm that it is even a little eerie.

otherwise, at this time, lu ji would probably have already opened his mouth first, asking mr. whale to find a hospital first and take a good look at his brain.

in the end, it was zheng yi'an who broke the silence.

bringing the stagnant atmosphere back to life was something he had always been good at.

"how many years has mr. whale been single?" zheng yi'an asked out loud.

mr. whale paused.

even if he is mature and stable, he can't help but feel a little ashamed. mr. whale whispered, "... thirty thousand years.

zheng yi'an: "oh. it's not easy..."

mr. whale felt like he was being ridiculed.

zhou yiqing and halls also became more vigilant.

single for thirty thousand years...

and if i remember correctly, the kiabhi were already facing a long-term crisis of withering offspring.

doesn't that show that the other party will not easily let go and retreat?

in an instant, the atmosphere became sharp again.

well, after all, mr. zheng yi'an is not only good at mobilizing the atmosphere.

he is also very good at stirring up the atmosphere while incidentally provoking dissension and escalating the situation.

zheng yi'an finished his work and realized what he had done.

oh, but it doesn't matter.

anyway, everyone is an enemy, what to do to be so harmonious and loving?

"mr. whale said so, what evidence is there?" zhou yiqing made a cold sound.

do you still need credentials?

mr. whale was stunned.

mr. whale said silently in his heart, i know him tens of thousands of years before you.

he didn't have a half-hearted mind.

directly and selectively ignored, his memory was only recently, because qin yi had passed through the wormhole, and had just been synchronized.

mr. whale spoke slowly, "do you have any credentials for saying that?"

hols: "..."

halls certainly didn't.

in fact, qin yi didn't even know who he really was.

zhou yiqing's voice was much deeper and more powerful at this moment: "according to the regulations, my match with him is as high as 100%, and i am his legal fiancé."

"according to the tradition of kiabhi, he changed the color of the invitation when he received the invitation from the kiab. he is my bride. mr. whale continued.

  他再度选择性忽略了当年但凡是个人接到那东西邀请函都会变色。

  反正没有人知道不是吗