Chapter 48

another piece of time and space.

zhou yiqing finally found lu ji.

after using the medical cabin for a period of time, lu ji's injuries on his body had recovered most of the time. it's just a blow to the biological mech, and there's no way to recover to good quality in a short period of time.

lu ji glanced at the half-eyed pirate who was firmly held down after that.

then he looked at zhou yiqing: "how did general zhou come?"

zhou yiqing spoke up directly: "say, what did you find near the wormhole?"

"what does admiral zhou mean?"

"you've been missing for days, which is very unusual. i have to think that you've explored wormholes in private, and you've made some discoveries that you're not going to share with me and halls.

......

"i'm here to find you, and no one else knows." zhou yiqing was almost always explicit.

it's telling lu ji --

we can continue to work together to keep halls out.

lu ji: "oh. but this is useless to me... i have a partner.

zhou yiqing turned his head.

he glanced at half an eye and said, "i remember that your men don't look like this." however, these people are a bit familiar. ...... was it the last time on the nameless planet, when they were fighting for mines, the pirates who appeared unexpectedly? at that time, qin yi was in their hands. the main backbone of their leader is a man named mr. yi. easy?

zhou yiqing was worthy of being an imperial general, and he reacted quickly.

but even so, when he opened his mouth, he still had a bit of an irrepressible taste of disbelief: "that man is zheng yi'an of the alliance?"

lu ji was originally too clever because of zhou yiqing, so that now he had to find qin yi with one more person in advance, so he was very, very unhappy.

but after hearing the name of "zheng yi'an", he actually showed a little smile.

it's like schadenfreude.

it's like anyway, as long as it's not my pain alone, it's everyone's pain, then the pain is not too painful.

so lu ji nodded and said lightly, "oh yes, he and qin yi and hols know each other together." he also had some interest in qin yi.

zhou yiqing: "..."

in this way, when mr. whale appeared, zheng yi'an's performance was justified.

zhou yiqing pressed the forehead corner, a little unspeakably headache.

His knowledge of Omega was still too simple.

His Omega is not like Ji Yang's Omega, who will quarrel because of their busy work. In fact, Qin Yi was busier than he was. Busy enough to get to know one more Alpha everywhere you go.

but zhou yiqing soon calmed down.

at the same time that lu ji was disappointed, he also had a little bad premonition.

at this time, zhou yiqing slowly raised his eyes: "well, there is one thing, because you have been missing for a few days, probably you don't know it yet."

"what?" lu ji smiled, "you don't mean to say, who else ran out and inexplicably claimed that qin yi was his wife, right?"

probably not.