Chapter 29

"then you have to start... pumped the muscles. again...... amputation of a leg, a little shorter? lu xing racked his brains and squeezed out the sound.

......

who the told you this? am i saying the smell of my body is sweet?

although but.

this is still very difficult to understand.

lu xing pressed two sentences in his heart, and then honestly lowered his head and symbolically sniffed. this does not smell unknown, a smell of a frightened.

"sleeper! boss, have your pheromones spoiled? "lu xingren was stunned.

this is a precedent that has never been heard of.

...... i just remember that there was a record in the textbook that after the taste of a person's pheromone changed, it wasn't long before he died.

lu xing swallowed his saliva and looked up at lu ji.

lu ji looked calm, only his eyebrows slightly upturned, as if he was still a little overwhelmed with happiness?

lu ji found that his information had changed last month.

you smell, you suck. you smell carefully.

lu xing: "... it's still winey, but it's really changed! y, vodka became viogni!!!

vioney is the name of a liqueur.

most of them have a sweet aroma like peach or perfume.

lu xing was really stupid this time.

he felt that it was more terrible than dying.

"THE SMELL OF THE BOSS'S PHEROMONES... IT'S O! LU XING SAID IN SHOCK.

Pheromones are one of Alpha's means of demonstrating its power.

The taste is intense and aggressive, but it also makes Omega feel good and intoxicated with pheromones, which are really few in the world.

lu ji's vodka flavor is one of them.

HE'S A BIG GUY WITH A FIERCE A.

now the word "fierce" is gone...

lu xing muttered, "why is this happening?"

lu ji: "if it becomes the taste of qiong yao pulp..." qin yi may probably be possible, and he will not vomit?

qiongyao pulp is a sweeter wine.

lu ji was in a good mood, patted lu xing's shoulder, and walked away.

leaving his melancholy and terrified men behind, he was full of thoughts that he must find a hospital to see... definitely!

lu ji walked straight to the front of halls, and he lengthened his tone and called out, "your royal highness the crown prince..."

halls lifted his eyelids coldly.

lu jihun sat down indifferently and said, "your highness should be a little calmer, now qin yi can't recognize you." in case one day, qin yi ran away again. you're the hidden killer.

hols pulled the corners of his mouth: "mr. lu ji, do you think i don't know your abacus?" your most fundamental purpose is still to prevent me from recognizing qin yi.

but he did hold back.

he is different from lu ji and zhou yiqing...

hols lowered his eyes, and at this moment he had already begun to plan how to steal qin yi.