Chapter 32

"did you get the invitation?" the coachman asked.

"hmm." qin yi responded faintly, but his hand quickly folded it and carried it into his pocket.

"you can try it, you look so good... once elected, you can go from the countryside to the city to live. they will love you as much as they love your eyeballs.

but qin yi was not interested in this at all, and he asked quietly, "can the person who receives the invitation not go there?"

the coachman was embarrassed.

probably never thought about it.

"is the king's power great?" qin yi changed his question.

the coachman nodded, "of course, the city-state of pali is strong because of him.

then qin yi asked some things piecemeal, and most of the coachmen could not answer them.

qin yi decisively gave up asking.

just then the coachman's voice came back, and he said, "the bank has arrived."

qin yi got off the carriage with a big hunk and looked up, and there was a signboard posted on the red building in front of him, and the signboard was written in flower font "meli bank" in chinese characters.

is there even a merley bank here?

the business is really far away.

qin yi walked in generously.

Inside, he was greeted not by a robot, but by a Beta woman, who looked at Qin Yi in amazement, and under the cuffs, a pair of mechanical hands moved gently.

qin yi swept over her, but finally his eyes fell on the wall.

the wall clock on the wall emits a faint blue glow, and it reads "20:42 on july 3, 3099" of the new era.

it does not follow the calculation of the cosmic calendar at all.

at this time, qin yi finally remembered what the "new era" was in the history books.

humans moved away from the earth and into the universe, and went to various galaxies to build cities suitable for human survival. this beginning is called the "new era."

in the year 3099 of the new era, the cosmic calendar from where qin yi is located, perhaps it should be calculated in light years?

in short, if the wall clock on the wall is not deceiving.

then this era should be between human beings entering the universe from the earth to human domination of galaxies.

qin yi was surprisingly calm.

he remembered that there was a book in the library that recorded this era, but the text description was short.

just to say that the human beings of this era, their belief and fanaticism in the candarati civilization reached its peak.

science and theology collide.

then historians believe that there is no such group of people in history.

it's all fiction.

recalling this, qin yi even thought about the possibility of returning to the cosmic calendar and changing his career to become a historian.

if we can prove the real existence of this era, we may also be able to obtain a large amount of research costs.

or maybe i can rely on what's behind the wormhole to get a life of food and clothing.