Chapter 41

a sudden exam temporarily blocked the "conspiracy" of several major city-states to jointly besiege the city-state of pali.

qin yi slept for a moment, as if the sky had changed.

qin yi:?

the big man asked the doubts in his heart first: "they seem to be very nervous... the atmosphere became dignified. why? didn't they feel that the next battle had become very easy because of your arrival?

qin yi didn't know either.

he wasn't in a hurry anyway.

"it's time for us to have breakfast." qin yi said.

the big man nodded and hurried out to ask the people here for food.

there is no head-on fight with the city-state of pali, and the people of the several major city-states will certainly not starve qin yi to death.

not long.

there was a little girl with a double ponytail who came into their tent with a bulky dinner plate.

the little girl tied an apron printed with a strawberry pattern in front of her.

the pockets of the apron were stuffed with bulging sacs. it looked like it was on its belly, struggling to move in.

"thank you." qin yi quickly took over the plate in her hand.

the little girl was stunned and shook her sour hand.

she couldn't help but look at qin yi twice.

in fact, since yesterday, when the teenager arrived at the camp, she wanted to take a closer look.

there were also many people who were secretly watching him.

it was the best looking person they had ever met, and it didn't look like them. like... like from a more distant galaxy, the gentiles.

qin yi calmly let her look at it, and at this time politely asked, "when will the siege of the city begin?" when are you going to put me on a high platform to threaten the city-state of pali?

the tone of the beautiful teenager was too gentle and polite.

so much so that the little girl didn't understand for a moment, and he said something.

when it comes to understanding.

the little girl's eyes widened.

how could he wait in an almost expectant tone for everyone to put him on the stage?

where did the little girl know that qin yi had already written the script herself at this time.

hey, go up to the top first, without waiting for them to say something threatening.

after all, when the threatening words are finished, it is too tragic, and it is easy to hook people's minds.

so jump down to be decisive!

as soon as he went up, he performed a fall on the spot.

ay.

from now on.

the city-state of pali defeats the other city-states, and the king moves his people to a place suitable for recuperation, while he finds a way to pass through the wormhole or return to the interstellar era tens of thousands of years later.

there are no city-states there.

nor is there a king.

qin yi felt that this plan was not bad.