Chapter 7

the "woman" retreated three meters away.

he stooped and stood there stiffly for a long pause, then slowly straightened up as if he had eased up.

the long black skirt after the deformation of the fishbone made him look taller.

qin yi couldn't help but wonder for a second.

where did guo kai come from, thinking that he could take down "women"?

"you have a very good smell on you."

the "woman" looked at qin yi. after calming down, the "woman" narrowed her eyes slightly, looked a little gentler, and asked, "is it some kind of seduction-guide?"

i hope it's a lure-guide.

qin yi thought unhappily.

before the age of eighteen.

he thought he could be a single dog until the big bang.

at the time of death, the tombstone is engraved with "this person is single"

Others thought that his pheromone defect was a rather terrible encounter.

But he thought it was the most wonderful thing under the heavens.

This allows him to easily get rid of the AO's innate law of attraction, he can travel at will, without worrying about being forcibly marked by Alpha during the estrus period, and finally becoming a tool for giving birth.

he had the rarest freedom in the world.

But all of this has changed dramatically with his adulthood.

First, there were test results, and the six alphas who inexplicably matched him with a degree of up to 100%. Now there's an Alpha who can smell his pheromones.

unhappy.

see qin yi does not answer.

the "woman" thought she had guessed right.

"are you from the rimu empire?" or the people of the alliance? still is...... people of the yanhuang empire? he asked.

the yanhuang empire is the empire where qin yi is now located.

the reason for this name is that they are said to be descendants of the chinese people in the ancient earth period. at that time, the chinese people were called yanhuang descendants.

the first monarch of the empire, after unifying the territory, set off a wave of retro frenzy and named the empire "yan huang".

qin yi met the eyes of the "woman" at this time.

when the "woman" looks at him carefully, he is also looking at the other party carefully.

judging from the way the other person asked.

he does not belong to either of these three parties.

even...... he may be extra wary of people from these three sides.

what kind of people would be wary of two empires and an alliance at the same time?

pirate?

fraud?

or a murderer of the terrorist-terrorist organization?

qin yi felt that they were all quite similar.

anyway, he doesn't look like a good person.

"don't you answer?" the "woman" raised an eyebrow slightly, "afraid i'll eat you?"

qin yi shook his head, looked at the remaining servants, and said softly, "i was wondering if guo kai would kill you or me if he came back and saw me in a moment."