Chapter 34

the kiabhi have existed since the ancient ice age of the earth.

at that time, their bodies were even larger, and their longest lifespan reached 1570 years. when they die, they will turn into a wider sea.

with the advancement of the times and the advancement of science and technology, humans migrated from earth to other galaxies.

it was also at this time that the kiabhis ushered in a great racial shock.

in the process of migration, they stumbled into another rather distant star field.

here, the chiabe completed a new species evolution.

their lifespan is stretched to 10,000 years.

new era 1999.

a new king of the kiabhi tribe was born, and his name was whale.

because the life expectancy becomes long.

the desire for external objects becomes weak, and it becomes a natural thing.

one of the most intuitive manifestations is that it is difficult for the kiyab to have a newborn.

arin stood by the seashore and sighed softly.

ten thousand years ago, i also thought that i could have a wife.

he even did not hesitate to choose a bride for a hundred years of time for a king who was only a thousand years old at that time and had not yet fully reached adulthood.

but reality tells us.

don't think about it, it doesn't work, hey.

the king of ten thousand years ago did not want to have a bride.

ten thousand years later, the king began to dream.

is it that these lonely years are too long? did my esteemed king hallucinate?

or is it... an even more terrifying guess popped into arin's head.

after the day.

the kiyabhi were plunged into an indescribable sadness.

they think that this situation may be their king... to die for.

......

the next day.

the whale, which had regained its human form, lay on his wide crystal bed.

he closed his eyes and sank into sleep.

but this time, he didn't dream that dream again.

the whale couldn't tell if it was a dream or a memory that he had forgotten in the back of his mind.

he just instinctively wanted to snoop more.

...... maybe it needs to be a fresh occasion.

whale thought.

so he went back into the sea.

the huge body hung vertically in the sea, and he began to try a new round of sleep.

the other creatures on the bottom of the sea swam past him in a panic, and there were two less psychological sunfish, which were scared to death on the spot.

  他是海域中的王者。

  物种等级上的天然差距让他置身在大海之中能带给其他海洋生物巨大的压迫感。

  平常只在海里待两个小时的。

  今天看上去像是要在海里过夜了

  会活活吓死它们的