Chapter 59

qin yi returned to his room.

after a while, inouchi also followed.

qin yi was preparing to change his pajamas, and with one hand on the button, he asked without looking up, "is there anything wrong?" if you feel ashamed and embarrassed, it is not necessary.

when inouchi reached his lips, he swallowed them all again.

what did you say at the beginning?

as originally said, they should protect qin yi well for mr. qin.

the result now seems to be the other way around.

"if it's okay, i'll go to sleep." qin yi said.

"wait." ibuchi paused, "there's something for you."

qin yi opened the door.

jingyuan slowly walked in from outside, looked at qin yi standing in front of the mirror, coughed softly, and then said, "just these things..."

what is it?

qin yi turned his head in doubt, and he heard the extremely light sound of rubbing the ground slowly approaching.

fix your eyes on it again —"

a row of small robots, holding high the mechanical arm, stood in front of qin yi.

their bodies are painted blue or red or green, in every color.

each one was not as tall as qin yi's waist.

dwarf.

qin yi: ...?

it's kind of like a trick-and-roll picture, ah no.

because of their short stature, they look like a bunch of robotic cubs.

after eating milk, i went out to work.

"i find that you seem to love robots, especially cute robots." itachi paused, "i don't know what kind of gift i should prepare for you." eating, drinking, and living are the most basic. other than that, i can only think of this..."

qin yi looked at jing yuan.

this is indeed the other party's heartfelt desire to give it to him.

qin yi: "okay."

inouchi was immediately relieved, and he also intimately left the operating instructions, that is, an electronic chip, and whoever attached it to the body would immediately display the instructions.

qin yi felt that it was also good, so that he could study more robots.

"rest well." jingyuan said, thoughtfully closing the door for qin yi from the outside. even if qin yi just moved his fingers, the door could actually close on its own.

jingyuan always felt that according to the list that qin yi had broken out... maybe tomorrow i'll come to the door, and there!'

don't you have to rest now to have the energy to deal with it?

far away in another high-dimensional space.

rui was startled, and he said in a trembling voice, "how suddenly... suddenly all robots?

that teenager, is he going to make a robot riot again?

wu hong, who was sitting there, did not answer.

he even suddenly lay down.

  于是那巨大的画面也啪的一声像是泡泡一样破掉了。

  整个空间重新归于了静寂和黑暗连飘在半空中点点幽火都没有了。

  蕤才接受了一个信徒的召唤。