Chapter 30

when the insectoids were fully attached to the ship, they could see their dark mouthparts through the glass as soon as they turned their heads.

JI YANGMENG A DISCOLORATION.

"worms... bugs! ji yang quickly ran back to zhou yiqing's face.

they don't see the zerg race in their galaxy.

because as early as many years ago, the insectoids that invaded the human galaxy had been driven farther away by the multinational alliance at that time.

the last time ji yang saw this thing was in a textbook.

He braced himself on the tabletop and looked up at Omega behind him.

he only now truly realized how terrible the teenager really was.

no wonder they were able to torture both the crown prince and lu ji of the limu empire at the same time...

That's more than ten thousand times more difficult than his Omega!

He now feels that Omega at home, complaining about his work every day, is already extremely intimate and gentle.

this one in front of me is in line with the general's aesthetic, but it's really damning!

ji yang's face was iron blue, and he barely squeezed a little voice out of his throat: "qin yi, if you think clearly, if you lure the insect clan into the human place, it will be the sinner of all mankind..."

in contrast, zhou yiqing was much calmer.

without qin yi opening his mouth, zhou yiqing glanced at ji yang: "if you look closely, their foot wings are all mechanically structured.

ji yang was stunned.

"the machine... insectoid robots? ji yang finally returned to god.

zhou yiqing took a deep look at qin yi and ordered, "prepare to make an emergency stop."

qin yi blinked his eyes slightly, returning an innocent look.

ji yang: "why stop urgently, we..."

zhou yiqing whispered, "don't look down on robots, they are a strong army without carrying large weapons." not afraid of life and death, not afraid of retreating, not afraid of tiredness..."

Ji Yang's war spirit that belonged to Alpha in his bones was stirring, and he whispered, "So what?" A general alone can withstand an army, can't he?

qin yi chuckled lightly, "deputy ji, it will tear things down."

this was the last time, when the insectoid robot surrounded him, constantly nibbling on his spaceship, but he couldn't do anything about it, and finally he got the inspiration from it.

the previous owner who used them, guo kai, was obviously not very smart.

THEY WERE ONLY USED IN HIS HANDS TO OPPRESS THE NATIVES OF PLANET I7.

he never thought about what they could do but surround people and hurt them with their mouthparts.

ji yang at this end was stunned.

dismantle...... stuff?

before ji yang could fully comprehend qin yi's words, he saw a huge insect-shaped robot vibrating its wings and holding a piece of black object, passing through the window.

ji yang's eyes widened instantly: "admiral it dismantled the parts of the spacecraft!!!

with such a large number of insectoid robots, if they don't stop immediately, their ships will disintegrate in space immediately.