Chapter 61

mr. whale noticed qin yi's strange appearance, but before he could speak, alin spoke first. alin looked at qin yi curiously and asked, "don't you feel worried?"

"what are you worried about?" qin yi asked rhetorically.

Arin replied, "I am worried that such two powerful Alphas, even if they move outside the starship, will have a huge impact on the team of the Angel Galaxy."

qin yi calmly replied, "then they have to screw the other person's head off in order to have such a big impact."

he never felt guilty about the actions of others.

it was an important lesson he learned early on.

arin couldn't help but look at mr. whale.

Good stone hearted Omega Oh. It's hard to impress Omega.

you don't step up your efforts yet?

alin thought about it and decided to warn mr. whale out loud, "do you know what animals do when they court?"

qin yi looked at alin amusedly, "what?

over there, the well-filled well took the mouth: "peacock open screen?

arin: "that's right!

mr. whale quietly frowned.

but he is not a peacock.

no screen to open.

how in history is there no allusion to the opening of the tail of a whale?

At this time, outside the starship, the two Alphas fought more fiercely.

this incident began with the angry crown prince first sneaking away the roses of general zhou, and then general zhou read a small essay in a serious way in front of qin yi, "about the dragon greedy for money and arrogant and obscene-dang".

such an outrageous little composition, coming out of the mouth of a righteous zhou yiqing, really carries a strange credibility.

the crown prince was furious when he heard half of it.

the two of them just moved their hands.

halls' biological mech, with its natural biological properties, is unstoppable.

but zhou yiqing was much more experienced than his combat.

The audience in the live broadcast room, through the lens of the media people who are not afraid of death, saw for the first time the horror of the biological mech at such a close distance, and the power of the top Alpha, comparable to the power of the humanoid weapon.

is that a dragon? 】

[like a scene in a mythological novel]

[just from the lens, i'm a little breathless, two behemoths...]

[hols threw zhou yiqing's flowers, zhou yiqing plucked the scales of the mech... it's so fierce. 】

every movement was accompanied by a loud noise, and a violent tremor.

no matter how good the shots are, they are all driven by that invisible aura.

the audience unconsciously snorted.

[are each other deadly hands? 】

【after all, it is a mortal enemy】

[maybe you have to add love enemies]

[will they fall in love with the brain so much?] i don't believe it.

  就在双方的亲卫队和亲军, 待在飞船里打从心底感到焦虑起来不知道该不该插手加入战局, 和对方拼个你死我活的时候。