Chapter 19

zhou yiqing: "............"

it's dead silence.

the soldiers behind zhou yiqing, lu ji's men, along with the local commanders and soldiers on the beyman star...

their eyes widened in unison.

do you still have this relationship?

as the saying goes, first salute and then soldier.

lu ji politely finished calling it, and it didn't matter whether general zhou would accept it or not, anyway, zhou yiqing's attitude was a fart. lu ji thought in his heart, his eyes turned cold, and his posture was strong: "we can talk carefully about zhou yi's question of where to stay and belong."

zhou yiqing listened to lu ji's words silently.

deputy ji yang couldn't help but want to open his mouth at this time, saying that our general's fiancée had all run away, where did the son and daughter marry you?

but zhou yiqing calmly opened his mouth more calmly: "then please ask mr. lu to cooperate, we will talk in another place."

ji yang also had to swallow his voice back, and then respectfully said to lu ji, "please."

the people of berman star also have some minor words.

i already know that you are still a little related, why let the people of our limu empire send them up one by one to be beaten?

but at this time, their micro-words were not of any use, and they could only honestly leave here with zhou yiqing and others.

half an hour later.

the sheriff's mansion of bemanxing was temporarily requisitioned, and zhou yiqing and lu ji sat face to face.

These are two powerful Alphas, and the pheromones that emanate consciously or unconsciously from their bodies almost form an invisible wall.

others are completely plugged in - can't get in.

just by getting closer, you will feel a slight discomfort.

zhou yiqing opened his communicator, retrieved the information sent by the qin family, and showed it to lu ji. the teenager in the photo, slightly drooping his eyes, with a beautiful face and a delicate temperament.

zhou yiqing said, "his name is qin yi.

lu ji: "..."lu ji quickly grasped the place where the violation was, and quickly passed the trick.

zhou yiqing added expressionlessly: "he is my current nominal fiancée.

lu ji: "............"

there is no need to grasp the trick this time.

the truth came out directly in situ.

"snap" a soft sound.

The soldiers not far away watched as Lu Ji smashed the armrest at hand, and then the powerful Alpha frowned, his expression twisted, and he let out a sneering "Ha".

god's fucking bastard!

god fucking daddy zhou yiqing!

feelings are calling out to the love enemy father-in-law!

sure enough, i still had to kill zhou yiqing!

lu ji's fingers tightened, and shame and anger and killing intent appeared in his eyes, but they were pressed down again in a blink of an eye.

lu ji said coldly, "he is not here with me." i thought it was admiral zhou who took him, maybe... we need to know each other about the information.

zhou yiqing took off his gloves, and his eyebrows were cold: "of course."