2

I couldn't get over the fact that my body was so sore

Abnormally so.

And not even just my muscles, my pussy felt sore as well. Though that could be down to Gigi- but it was still weird.

Emiliano had left to go get a doctor, now that I was awake from my drug-induced sleep.

I lay back on my bed, a million thoughts running through my mind.

But my primary concern was Gigi and Romeo. Surely Emiliano doesn't have evidence to convict them of anything he accused? Surely his little plan will fall to shit as soon as they're presented in front of a jury with no evidence?

Fuck, but Emiliano seemed so confident. Borderline, I was worried.

Usually we get out of this kind of shit. When an enemy or someone we've made angry in the Underworld comes for us, we can do whatever the fuck we want to stop them.

But when Emiliano decided to involve the law, we have to take a more controlled approach.

The only thing I know for certain is that I'm going to give Emiliano a slow and painful death.

Speaking of the devil, Emiliano enters the room again, a female doctor following behind as he spits nonsense about 'how worried he is for me'.

He's a good fucking actor, I'll give him that.

I sit up, on edge at Emiliano's presence as he stands behind the doctor, who comes over to the side of my bed and smiles down at me sadly.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you feeling?" She asks softly, and I would have felt comfortable by her tone had it not been laced with pity.

Pity for thinking I was kidnapped and raped by Gigi. My mood instantly sours again at the memory of Emiliano's false allocations and I wipe my face of expression, looking up to meet the doctor's eyes.

"I'm okay." I say back and she nods at me hesitantly, before sitting on the edge of my bed, a file in her hands as she looks at me uncomfortably.

Whatever she's about to say is not going to be good-

"As you're a victim of... sexual assault," She begins hesitantly, tiptoeing around the subject which makes me internally roll my eyes, you're a doctor you should be making your patients feel comfortable talking about these topics, "and since you've also been through a lot of trauma recently, mandatory health checks are required." She explains and I instantly start to shake my head.

"No, I feel fine. You don't have to check me." I deny, shaking my head. I glance to Emiliano behind the doctor who's already watching me, the ghost a smile on his face.

"Honey," the doctor replies, cringing slightly, "The check's already been carried out." She admits, and it feels like my heart stopped beating.

"Considering you've been in a traumatic situation and you've already had a negative reaction, it was better to take care of the checks whilst you were still unconscious. This way it'd be more comfortable for you and-" She continues, but I honestly didn't hear anything else she said.