68

I'm fucking starving

But there's nothing good in the condo that I want to eat right now, so I've opted to lie face down on my bed in a depressive nap.

"LEVI!" Milan calls up the stairs, and I groan into my pillow, "There's someone here to see you!" He shouts and I sit up groggily.

Someone was here to see me? Maybe it was Car, I couldn't imagine it being anyone else.

"Coming!" I yell back irritably, still pissy from the disappointing contents of the fridge.

I take my time slumping down the stairs and to the front of the condo, where low and behold someone was waiting for me. And it wasn't Car.

"Hi." Romeo says meekly, shifting uncomfortably as he looks up at me.

I take the last step down the stairs and stare at him warily. He was holding two frozen yoghurt and my stomach growled loudly at the sight of the chocolate one.

I'd say someone from above listened to my prayers and sent me food- but it may be a cruel joke considering Romeo is the one bearing them.

"Are you gonna demand I leave again?" I ask Romeo saltily, and he looks at me, narrowing his eyes.

"Are you going to punch someone again?" He retorts right back at me and I smile at him lazily.

"Touche." I shrug, slouching against the wall and putting my hands in my pockets.

This seems to loosen Romeo up a little, who chuckles and holds up the chocolate frozen yoghurt for me, "Peace offering." He says, and I nod at him in thanks, accepting the cup of deliciousness, "Can we talk?"

I take a spoonful of my froyo and stuff it in my mouth, thinking over his request, "I guess we can't put it off forever." I smile and he smiles awkwardly back. I nod my head upstairs so we can talk without prying ears from around the house and Romeo smiles gratefully as he follows me up.

We get into my room and I shut the door behind us, falling into my desk chair so Romeo can sit on the bed without feeling uncomfortable.

I only lean back and eat my froyo, Romeo not touching his just yet, but I wait for him to make the first move.

"So," Romeo begins, just as I scoop more froyo into my mouth, "You kissed me." He states.

I choke a little on my froyo before covering it up, and sitting up a little straighter in my seat.

Sheesh, he really went straight for the jugular.

"And you didn't kiss me back." I continue his sentence and Romeo looks down at his fingers bashfully.

"About that Levi..." He starts, looking awfully uncomfortable and I take sympathy on him. He was hard to stay mad at.

"Rome, you don't have to." I shake my head, getting up from my seat to approach him. He looks up at me surprised, so I continue, "I get it. I read our relationship wrong and I'm sorry I kissed you so suddenly. I'm also sorry I took out my rejection on Silver, that wasn't fair." I admit, even though I was jealous over the situation.