You stole my kill

2 years ago

2 years ago

The rowdy club down Central Street was the last place I wanted to be this evening.

People were dancing and shoving me everywhere, and I sneered at them as they did. I'm simply here for one reason: get this one guy killed and go.

My father was adamant he should be dead at the end of the night and I didn't want to go home and disappoint him.

I had eyes on my target anyways, the man was sitting at the bar, talking up some other boy who was turned away from me.

It honestly looked like things were getting heated between the two of them and I huff to myself, frowning.

My dick ached and I needed to get fucking laid- yet here this slimy man was able toget a hook up for night. Unbelievable.

He's probably just rich as fuck.

I keep standing and watching them, making sure to keep my distance until hopefully the two of them took it to a more private location.

Then I could kill the guy and get the fuck out of here.

Another person shoves into my shoulder and I whip my head round to glare at them.

I swear when I have my own club it'll be so much better than this shit-

I turn my head back around to the target and promptly stand up straighter.

He was no longer seated but rather being led away by the other guy, heading to the back corridors of the club.

I shove my way through the crowd of people, seeing them go behind a closed door and discreetly follow them.

I had my hand on my knife, ready to go in there, slit the guy's throat and pay the other guy to keep quiet. Or just kill him as well.

I took a breath and opened the door, ready to spring into action when I freeze. The door behind me slams closed and the sound of the club drowns out behind me.

There in the darkened hallway, stood the guy who led the target away, bloody knife in his hand and even bloodier body at his feet.

I glance down at my dead target and frown. He was mine.

I look back up to the boy, and only now can I properly see his face.

He was hot.

This is unexpected.

I blink and in the next minute he's on me, shoving me back against the door causing me to drop my knife.

I grunt, and he pushes his entire body into me, bloody knife at my throat as he analyses me.

"You stole my kill." I huff, and his eyes narrow at me.

His lips tilt upwards and he cocks his head at me. This does something to me I'd rather not disclose.