50

Lorenzo and I were currently moving from the Vasiliev's condo back into the mansion with Mass and Gio

Though we pretend Gio doesn't exist.

We're both so grateful to Car's Russian brothers- we don't deserve it but they've been so accommodating and kind.

And we've all even become friends, which I know Car is ecstatic about and that was honestly reason enough.

I like Levi especially. He's around my age so it's easy to relate to him. He makes me laugh and smile, and he helped me a lot when I found out about Massimo.

I owe him.

"No, I don't think I can keep hanging out with you." Levi laughs as we walk through the mall, taking a break from moving when he suggests we get frozen yoghurt, "I'm not buying you mint flavour- I won't." He puts his hands up in a defence and I frown at him.

"Fine," I grumble, crossing my arms, "I'll buy it myself, I don't want your dirty money anyways." I tease and he narrows his eyes at me.

"I don't want to spend my dirty money on mint frozen yoghurt." He retaliates as we continue walking through the mall, on our way to the food court.

"Oh yeah? And what flavour are you getting?" I ask him and he smiles proudly.

"Chocolate obviously." He tells me and I snort.

"Levi, just admit that you're boring." I laugh and he gapes at me.

"Me? Boring?" He all but exclaims and then laughs smugly, shaking his head with a smirk, "If only you knew how wrong you are." He says lowly, looking me over before I turn away with red cheeks.

Was he flirting?

Thankfully we get to the frozen yoghurt shop before I can embarrass myself any further and I let Levi approach the counter first to get his own.

The girl behind the counter smiles kindly at us both, "Welcome! What can I get for you?" She asks Levi.

"Hey," Levi smiles kindly before responding, "Can I get a medium chocolate please?" He asks and I chuckle behind him.

He glances over his shoulder at me with narrowed eyes and I mouth "boring" at him, to which his eyes only narrow on me further.

He pulls out his wallet and looks back up at the girl, "And one medium mint as well." He orders, and I startle.

"Sure thing, that'll be $8 please." The girl responds cheerily as she starts moving to make our orders.

Levi pays by card and turns to me, "You triggered me and now I've made it my single mission to prove to you how un-boring I am," He snarks before I can even speak.

I shake my head, "Let me pay you back." I say, getting out the cash I was going to use for my own order.

Levi frowns and shakes his head, putting a hand on my own to push it away. I can't help but go a little red at the contact.