40

"Get the fuck out

"Get the fuck out." Gigi growled from beside me, staring Giovanni down like a predator.

I was surprised to see him here- not ready to confront him, nor ready to forgive him for anything he's done.

He may have disowned Angelo after he hurt Massimo, but he didn't extend the same courtesy to me.

It looked as if he agreed with Angelo's values when it came to me 'breaking Omerta' and dating Gigi, though only stepped up when one of his brothers was hurt.

Giovanni's gaze turns heated on Gigi, confirming my suspicions of his acceptance towards him.

"I'm not here to see you." Giovanni snarls back, and I look to Lorenzo, him obviously being the one who brought him here.

He looks at me apologetically, and I swallow, unsure about the situation at hand.

All my Russian brothers look equally unhappy about Giovanni showing up, but they're nowhere near as angry as Gigi.

Giovanni turns to me, "Carlotta-" He begins, but Gigi releases an angry breath and charges forward.

"You don't get to talk to her!" He roars, so aggressively my eyes actually widen as I watch him approach a defensive Giovanni.

Gigi raises his fist, and punches him square across the jaw.

My hands fly to my mouth, eyes wide as I watch Giovanni's head whip to the side. He doesn't stay down long though, looking livid as he throws a punch back at Gigi, the boys yelling at them inaudibly.

I knew Gigi's IED could get bad but... I'd never seen him so aggressive before. Where was my sweet boy who wanted his nails painted 30 minutes ago?

Fuck- I feel stupid for thinking that though. I'm dating Evangelos Kosmos, I was bound to see this side of him at some point.

Romeo and Levi run up to me and hold both my arms, only then realising that I was stupidly trying to walk up to the two boys who were still throwing punches.

Lorenzo tries to contain Giovanni, Andrei going after Gigi as they pull them apart, each thrashing at one another as they do.

Anger suddenly flares up inside me. What. the. Fuck.

Why the fuck would Gigi hit my brother like that? Despite everything he's done, without a word of explanation.

And Giovanni hit back. I know these were Mafia men but they must have some common sense in their thick heads.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Giovanni spits, now holding still in Enzo's grip and resorting to verbal attack, "This is exactly why you don't deserve my sister, you're a fucking psycho!" He exclaims, and it does nothing to dampen Gigi's anger.

"That's fucking rich coming from you." Gigi growls back, still trying to escape Andrei and Milan to get to Giovanni, "You have no respect for your sister, don't pretend you do now." He spits.