69

above photo creds go straight to  for their exceptional work as my hired photo finder <3

Of course they have security footage at the tattoo shop, they're paranoid assholes.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that fucker was harassing you, I would've kicked him the fuck out." Andrei asks exasperatedly.

Gigi is staring at me intensely, and I rub my hands over my face, "I took care of him. I don't want you to lose a customer so early on- trust me he won't be bothering me again." I tell him and everyone frowns at me.

"Car, I don't want him as a customer. You think I'd still be friends with someone who harrasses you?" He asks me and I shake my head slowly, "Exactly. Why should I not extend the same courtesy to a stranger?" Andrei explains and I realise I hadn't thought about it like that.

"Either way," Gigi cuts in, voice hard, "This shit is unacceptable, you come straight to one of us if it happens."

The rest of my brothers agree and I let out a humourless chuckle, leaning back against Gigi who holds onto me tightly, "Stuff like this happens on a weekly." I shrug, and all my brothers stare at me in shock.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" Massimo spits, and I stare around at them, realising they're genuinely shocked.

Talk about male gaze-

"I mean I get harassed by men every time I go out. Whether it's obscene staring, cat calls, brief touching- literally whatever. So does every other girl. We live in a world catered to men." I explain to them and they look appalled.

"That doesn't make it okay." Gigi grunts, his expression stormy, "That doesn't mean you should let them get away with it." He argues and I glance up at him.

"It also doesn't mean we get to kill every man who so much as glances at me wrong." I say pointedly, and he rolls his eyes childishly with a huff.

"Can we at least kill this guy?" He asks, nodding towards the screen where the security footage is displayed.

"No." I tell him, "If you want to help, let's do it right. Get him on the sex offenders list, we can report him. We have the evidence and Andrei, you have all his details." I explain and half my brothers look at me proudly and the other half annoyed they don't get to get their hands dirty- Gigi included.

"Since when are we lawful?" Maxim scoffs with distaste and I send him a look.

"Since your brothers opened a legal business which they'd like to keep legal. Anything in relation to that is handled the legal way, for their sake." I tell him and he nods at me, despite his disappointment at the non-violent tactic.

"You sound 30." Milan smiles at me, shaking his head in disbelief.

I frown deeply at him, "Ouch."

He laughs at me, and Gigi chuckles, pulling me closer to him, "You don't look 30." He reassures me quietly and I glance up at him with a questioning expression.