5

They all stare at the hotel card before meeting my eyes again

"Is that seriously what we think it is?" Mateo asks, and I nod my head.

Levi laughs, "This is the stupidest motherfucker I've ever met."

Maxim joins in, "Kid seriously had rocks for brains, Car the fuck did you see in him?" He teases, expecting an answer from me.

I get annoyed by his teasing, dating Emiliano was definitely a low point, "One of his heads may not have been big but the other was." I snide back and he gapes at me.

Normalise women enjoying sex.

Andreas and Mateo look at me with darkened faces and I suddenly feel like I've pissed them off as well.

Oops?

"I already held myself back when you dated him from ripping his head off," Andreo comments, "Now you're just making it worse." He says, looking half amused by my joke but also half alphamale protective.

I roll my eyes at them, "You guys can't take a joke." I scoff.

"Du er heldig at Gigi ikke er her." Andreas says, looking at me unamused.

(you're lucky gigi isn't here.)

I wave them all off, "Well this is now our excuse to go murder him in his sleep." I quip sweetly, holding up the hotel keycard and smiling.

Everyone grunts in approval, but Milan frowns, "It can't be this easy right?" He says, and we turn our attention to him, "I mean do we know for sure he's staying there? And the keycard doesn't have a number, which room is he in?" He points out.

"Well, Andrei, we have men we can send to investigate right-" I say but stop short, cringing when I remember the reason we're all living here in the first place.

Everyone catches on and Andrei sighs, "I guess it makes it a little more difficult now that we don't have access to the Russian mafia." He admits, rubbing his hand along the back of his head.

"We can send men." Andreas and Mateo say, and we nod at them gratefully.

"Has... Luka contacted anyone?" I ask hesitantly, knowing it was a weird topic.

"No," Milan admits, the rest of the boys shaking their heads.

"Me neither," I say, thinking out loud, "He's been really quiet, I guess he needs time to figure out what to do."

Maxim snorts, "Or recover from the bullets I put in his legs." He smirks and we all grin at him.

"Bro, I didn't think you'd follow through on your threat." Levi laughs and Maxim hits his arm.

"Yeah, well remember that next time I threaten you." He sneers back.

"Car..." Andrei breaks up the banter and everyone quiets down a bit, "There is actually something I've been meaning to talk to you about."