15

Driving up to the general venue of the racecourse Silver had told us to meet them at, Andrei was instructed to pull up his sleeve, revealing to the guard the 5 tally tattoo on his bicep

The guard assessed the tattoo before nodding, looking to Milan in the passenger seat of the Jeep who did the same.

I was sitting between Andreas and Mateo in the back seats, Levi and Maxim joking about in the boot seats of the massive Jeep.

Nik and the boys stayed in the US to keep up operations whilst we immediately took a jet over to the UK, only having landed about an hour ago before we began driving to the arena, knowing we'd pull up a whole hour late.

I'd just gotten off the phone with Gigi and Rome before it got cut off, our time coming to a quick end. The boys didn't have time to grill me about visiting him tomorrow before we rolled down the windows to chat with the men stationed outside the arena, which seemed quiet and dead from the outside.

The guard looked further into the car, seeing us all seated in the back of the Jeep. The boys sitting around me all showed their tattoos and the guard finally turned his attention to me.

He raises a brow and I just stare at him blankly, not having a tattoo to show.

He sighs and looks at all the boys, then back to Andrei, "Girls are available inside, you can't bring your own." He explains and I gape, Maxim bursting out laughing in the back seat.

I fight the urge to turn around and slap the bitch.

But seriously- this guy did not just say that about me-

I'd love to fucking show him my diamond belly piercing and make him guess who fucking put it there, but I keep my mouth shut, letting the boys deal with this frivolous shit I quite frankly don't have time for.

I glance up at Andreas who glares at the guard, "She's with us." He says with a ferocity I hadn't heard in his voice before.

The guard starts a little, but looks at me again before rolling his eyes and stepping away from the car, "Whatever man, just don't pimp her out and compete with business." He says, sounding bored and waving to the other guards who begin to open the gate.

Andrei scoffs in the front seat and tightens his hands on the steering wheel before driving forwards.

The solid stone wall in front of us begins to slide open, sound pouring out of the arena and strobe lights spilling out of the crack.

The gate slammed shut as soon as we got in, once again concealing the tournament arena from the outside world.

Maxim was still howling with laughter in the back seat and I'd had enough. I turn around in my seat and glare at him, "If anything I would be your guys' pimp." I shoot at him and he sobers and looks at me, "At least my GPA is higher than my body count." I smile at him sweetly before turning and sitting back down between Andreas and Mateo.