49

My fist connects with Andreas's jaw in a sickening crack, and his head whips to the side, spit flying out his mouth

I hear Mateo gasp, backing up from the situation as he stands nearer to Car on the bed.

"Fuck!" Andreas exclaims, bringing a hand to his jaw and flexing it, face contorted in pain.

I shake out my wrist, readying to hit him again when he turns to me, "The fuck is wrong with you?" he asks, confusion and anger written on his face.

I don't respond, only taking another step towards him and lifting my fist again, punching him in the other direction and taking him off guard.

He groans at the impact, stumbling backwards at blood seeps from a small cut on his chin and lip.

"You know exactly why you deserve this." I tell him and he looks at me, not saying anything to retaliate. "So don't fucking test me. She's mine."

Andreas steadies himself, gripping his jaw as he looks at me, "So maybe I do deserve this." He admits and I huff in disbelief, "Okay I stepped over a line and I'll back off. But you're not the only one who loves her." He tells me.

My eyes focus on his, tongue running over my teeth, "Excuse me?"

Andreas grits his teeth and shakes his head, "Not fucking romantically. I care about her- and the nature of my relationship with her is making jokes about sex- but I admit it shouldn't continue, I'm sorry." He explains and I take a break, flexing my fist.

"I fully appreciate that and I couldn't care less- as long as it isn't disrespectful to Carlotta." I point to her on the bed, where I glance over to find her passed out.

I smile softly before returning my gaze to Andreas.

"I would never disrespect her. In fact both you, her and Mateo are the people I respect most in this world! I love you all so much, and we're all so close- Hell the ability to do what we just did," he points between all of us and the bed, "And still be friends with no complications proves that." He says, and I nod. "I've talked to Car, both Mateo and I have had genuine discussions about whether we cross the line with her, and I fully trust her and you to beat the crap out of us if we ever go too far."

I chuckle at that, glancing down at my busted knuckles. Andreas grins, "So fine, take your hits because I deserve it, but know that I only love one person how you love Car." He says, eyes glancing over to Mateo who smiles back.

I smirk, "Yeah I will beat you up, because she's still my girl and you still told her you jerk off to her."
I tell him, my voice dropping an octave.

Mateo has the nerve to snort a laugh and I slice my narrowed eyes to him in warning.

Andreas scratches the back of his head, cringing, "Okay, yeah, maybe that was a bit too perverted-"

I cut him off turning to Mateo, "And you, you told her you like to hear us fuck?" I ask, eyebrows raised and Mateo goes bright red.