24

Everyone disperses around the house, doing their own thing, but I corner Silver before he can get far

I shoot Car a look and she smirks at me knowingly, backing away and leaving me alone with him for a few minutes.

Silver, the cocky bastard, only nods at me in greeting, "What's up man?" He says, and I clench my fists to stop them from flying at his face.

"You think you're good enough for my baby brother?" I step towards him, smiling mockingly.

He runs a tongue along the inside of his cheek and smiles, nodding, "Oh I see what this is about." He chuckles, "No, I don't think I'm good enough. But I'm a selfish bastard." He answers honestly and I assess him.

"I don't give a fuck." I say back to him and he grows more amused, "If he ever says no to you- that's it. You back the fuck off and leave him alone." I warn him and his face suddenly loses all humour.

"We may not know each other very well, but I wouldn't do that shit. All jokes aside, I haven't even met him yet." He says sternly, "I'm doing Car a favour and getting her brother out of prison, so you'll do well to stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours." He scowls, before knocking my shoulder as he walks off.

I clench my jaw and turn around grabbing his shoulder to get his attention again. He whips his head around to look at me, "If it's about my little brother, then it is my business." I tell him and he shrugs my hand off his shoulder.

"Well he's my business too now." He states before storming off.

This boy was so godsdamned arrogant.

Who the fuck was he to lay claim over my brother who he hasn't ever met? What kind of psycho is he?

To be fair everyone in the Underworld is a little crazy-

"Pezzo di merda." I grumble under my breath.

(piece of shit)

I try not to think about it for now, walking to the kitchen where Andrei and Milan were conversing. They stop talking when I enter though, and Andrei gives me a wary look.

Milan on the other hand is all smiles. "Do you want a coffee?" He asks me politely.

I nod at him, "Yeah, thank you." I smile back softly and he nods, pouring me a cup.

I glance at Andrei, who looks in my direction already.

Milan sees our exchange and sighs before speaking to Andrei, "будь милым." He says sternly and Andrei grunts, sipping his coffee and breaking eye contact with me.

(be nice)

Milan smiles and hands me my mug and I smile at him in thanks.

"I actually wanted to talk to you guys." I clear my throat and they both give me their attention, "Uh, I know everything with Car has been rocky- and it's my fault but I'd like to be a part of her life again. When we go back to New York." I tell them and Andrei gives me a scalding look.