If you tell, I'll throw you in the pool

Day before The misunderstanding

I'm standing in the corner of Car's pool with Mateo, the rest of her brothers and herself scattered around either in the hot tub or on the deck.

Mateo and I speak privately in the corner, flush against each other as we flirt shamelessly.

"You get me so turned on when you're all wet like this." I tell Mateo quietly, moving my hand under the water to trace my finger along the waistband of his trunks.

Mateo smirks back at me, making no move to remove my risky hand, "Careful, you're starting to sound straight." He teases back and I glare at him.

I fist the front of his trunks and pull him closer to me, my hard dick now rubbing slightly over his, "Does this feel straight to you?" I ask him lowly, and his eyes darken.

There's suddenly a loud laugh from one of the tables, where Car is sitting with Levi, Maxim and Massimo. The older guys were in the hottub, but we still whipped our heads over, scared of having gotten caught.

Luckily, they were laughing at something amongst themselves, and everyone was oblivious to our positions in the pool.

Mateo grips the hair at the base of my neck and draws my attention back to him, where he's looking at me lustfully, "I want to fuck so bad right now." He says breathlessly, eyes on my lips.

I wet them instinctively, "Me too." I respond, and glance around, "Still going to be a couple hours before we get home." I tell him dejectedly, and he looks thoughtful.

He suddenly pushes away from me in the pool and I instantly miss his skin on mine. Where the fuck did he think he was going?

I give him a look and he just stares at me before resting his arms on the edge of the pool closest to Car.

"Bugatti," He calls with a grin and she turns to look at him with a grin of her own.

"That's a dumb name." She tells him and he smirks at her.

"You responded to it, didn't you?" He shoots back and she sticks her tongue out at him, making him laugh.

"What do you want?" She asks.

"Got chlorine in my hair and shit. Could we use your shower to rinse off?" He tilts his head at her, eyes sparkling with persuasiveness.

Car only smiles and nods, "Sure. there are towels in there."

Pure, innocent, naive little girl.

"Thanks." Mateo winks at her before wading back over to me, "Come on then." He nods towards the house and I shake my head at him with a smile.

I'm so sorry Car and Gigi-

We've done worse things-

But you should honestly know better at this point-