47

The gathering at the Beneventi's was quickly over after my conversation with Gigi, people starting to head home as the sun set

I said goodbye to all my brothers and drove home with Gigi in the car he took to get here. Andreas and Mateo followed in their own car, oblivious to the rage simmering off Gigi's large body.

Gigi parks the car in our underground parking, but doesn't take his hands off the wheel, still gripping it vigorously.

He turns his head to look at me, "Before we do anything," he says seriously, "I need you to tell me if any of the shit they did made you uncomfortable. I know they joke around a lot, but was any of it malicious?" Gigi asks me and I blink back at him.

I shake my head wordlessly, and he bites his lip, "Because I will befriend them both. I'll kick them out right now if any of it was genuine harassment." He says sternly, and my eyes widen.

I shake my head more vigorously this time, "No, no! I mean they're perverts but it wasn't malicious at all. To be honest, they made the time pass easier when you were locked away." I tell him and his hands release the steering wheel, the majority of his anger fading off his expression.

He cups my face in one hand and looks over me for a second, "You know I'd do anything for you, right?" He tells me, a possessive glint in his eyes.

I don't know whether this is hot or toxic, so I just nod, lips slightly parted.

His eyes flick down down to my mouth, and he slowly moves forward to capture my bottom lip between his, sucking and biting before pulling away.

A muscle in his jaw ticks before he releases my face and opens the door, getting out the car to leave me clearing my head of dirty thoughts and scramble out after him.

He takes large strides to the elevator, where Mateo and Andreas are already waiting, holding the door for us as we approach.

I'm last to enter as Gigi swipes his cold card thingy, sending the elevator up in its ascent to the penthouse.

Andreas laughs at something Mateo says, fully dragging me out of my lust-induced daze and over to him, "Car, guess whose lips officially turned blue after you talked with Gigi?" He asks, and I just swallow, glancing at Gigi who's already looking at Andreas, annoyed.

I look at Mateo who's grinning, noticing his lips are still puffy.

Before I can respond, Gigi cuts in pushing off the wall he was leaning on, "Guess whose eye is going to be blue if you don't shut the fuck up?" He directs at Andreas.

Andreas pales, eyes flicking over to me, "The list..." He mutters before his eyes turn a mixture of angry and amused. He takes a deliberate step towards me, "I thought you fucking made that up- you snake-" He rants, but is halted when Gigi sets a hand on his shoulder, holding him back from getting any closer to me.