I love you

2 years after ch

2 years after ch.70

"Kiara, stop wriggling." I tell the 3-year-old in my arms, but she continues to squirm.

"I want Car." She whines, and I huff, settling her a look.

Of course, Andreas and Mateo's kid likes Car better than me-

"You'll see her in a minute, she just went upstairs to get changed." I tell her and she crosses her arms sassily.

I smile at her in my arms as she looks up at me with her bright blue eyes, "She promised to braid my hair before we go in the pool."

I narrow my eyes at Kiara, "I can braid your hair, sweetheart."

"Not as good as Car. Or my daddies." She retorts back and I scoff at her playfully, which makes her grin at me.

"Oh you're just asking to be tickled, aren't you?" I tell her, moving over to the sofa as she starts to squirm again in my arms.

"No!" She squeals as I lay her on the sofa and start to tickle her ribs, "I'm sorry uncle Gigi! Stop!" She giggles loudly, and I smile widely at her.

"Say your uncle Gigi is the best hair braider in the world." I grin at her as she thrashes around playfully on the sofa.

"Never!" She yells back loudly with her little lungs, her legs kicking me in the chest.

"Say it." I tell her back as her giggles intensify, before we hear someone clear their throat behind us.

We both turn, and I see my Car in her sexy pink bikini, hands on her hips, watching us endearingly.

"Are you teaching my baby to lie?" She raises a brow at me and I put my hands up in surrender, Kiara sitting up on the couch with a wide smile in Car's direction.

"Your baby? Lie?" I ask her and Kiara springs up from the sofa, darting towards Car with her arms wide.

"Mamma!" She yells and collides with Car's legs, making her laugh as she leans down to pick the small girl up, settling her on her hip.

Kiara rests her head on Car's chest as she holds onto her neck tightly.

"She seems to think so. And yes lie. We all know you can't braid for shit." Car smirks at me triumphantly and I make a face at her, jokingly.

In all honesty, seeing Car like this with Kiara makes my heart too big for my chest. I love it. I love her. I love them both.

I remember when Kiara first asked Car if she was her mom:

"Are you my mamma?" Kiara asked as she was sat on Car's lap, Andreas and Mateo at the side of her.

We all pause and look over to them. Kiara was sleepy, her eyelids heavy as Car stroked her wispy hair from her face.