36

Hand in hand, Gigi and I ran over to the nearest Jeep, that being the one Romeo had jumped into, and the one I arrived in

The door swung open revealing Maxim when he saw us booking it over to them, the other Jeep with the rest of the boys already revving and ready to pull out of the carpark at our haste,

"There's only one seat left in this Jeep!" Maxim exclaims as we approach together, "One of you goes in the other." He tells us, and I'm about to let go of Gigi's hand and break away to the other Jeep when he picks me up off the floor bridal style.

He continues running with me in his arms, "Oh hell no baby," He grunts, "You're not getting away from me that easy."

I squeal and grip onto him tighter when he picks up the speed, Maxim making a face as he reluctantly opens the door wider for us.

Gigi manages to swing into the car, closing the door behind him as Andrei steps on the gas and pulls out of the parking lot, following behind the other boys.

"Fucking hell." Maxim huffs, settling back into his seat as everyone looks back at us. Andrei glances in the rearview mirror with a frown and assesses Gigi, his hands secure around my waist like a seatbelt.

Gigi smiles awkwardly, "Hey." He says and to my relief Andrei breaks out into a smile, shaking his head as his eyes fix back on the road.

"You guys are fucking weird." He comments, and I feel Gigi's chest deflate under my back, letting out a breath of relief that he wasn't about to get beat for our position.

My love for my brothers grows on a daily, their acceptance towards my choices and Gigi make me feel independent- and most of all free.

"I thought I told you not to do anything stupid." Lorenzo deadpans from two seats beside us, Romeo resting on him with an arm around his shoulders.

I lean my head back on Gigi's shoulder so my head is tilted at Enzo as I smile, "Who said I did?"

Lorenzo narrows his eyes on me, "You two running over here tells me otherwise." He mutters suspiciously and I tilt my head all the way back to glance up at Gigi, who smirks down at me before I meet Enzo's gaze again.

I try to ignore the butterflies in my stomach when Gigi's thumb starts stroking my outer thigh.

"Gigi was just excited to see you guys again." I say the first excuse that comes to mind, and Maxim snorts, making me send him a harsh glare.

Gigi buries his head in my hair to muffle a laugh and Enzo smiles and shakes his head at me, "I'm sure he was." He comments, amused but leaves the conversation at that after eyeing my warily.

Milan turns from the passenger seat to look at us all, "Romeo, Evangelos, we're heading straight back to America. Due to..." He begins addressing the two jailbirds, yet narrows his eyes on me as he says the last part, "circumstances, we have to leave the country immediately."