64

For the past week I've woken up beside Car, naked in our bed and living under our own roof

I've been pretty busy working this week, though spending as much time as possible with Car at home. I still get an excited rush when I drive through our gates each day- not believing we have our own proper place together.

Carlotta was spending the day with her Russian brothers today, so I'm taking the opportunity to say I'm going to work- but I'm actually spending my own day with Rome.

I've been thinking a lot about our future together and what it looks like. Obviously I'm going to marry this girl, but I don't want to rush into anything.

Both her and I are young, and we have the rest of our lives to commit and settle down. Even so, I can't help but want to make that promise to her.

"Hey bud." I grin as Romeo slides into the passenger seat of my car, sending me a small glare.

"I hate it when you call me that, I sound 10 years old." He grumbles, though I can see the smile peeking through his expression either way.

He likes it, he just doesn't want to admit it.

"In my eyes you are 10." I tease him and he scoffs a laugh as he pulls out of the driveway.

"What does that make Car?" He says with a joking smile and I recoil, cringing.

"You're so fucking annoying." I groan, throwing my head back against my head rest as I pull out onto the main road.

"Yet here you are." Romeo shrugs and I resist the urge to punch him. "Why did you want to hang today anyways?" He questions.

I purse my lips, "We haven't had much one on one time recently, thought it would be nice." I tell him honestly.

He narrows his eyes at me, "That's sweet. What else?" He says and I send him a side glare.

"And," I add on pointedly, "I'm going to grill you about your love life."

Romeo groans loudly, "But it's so complicated." He complains, though a genuine hint of despair laced his words.

I frown, "So let me help you." I plead.

Romeo turns to me and raises a brow, almost in questioning of my abilities to do so.

I scoff, placing a hand on my chest, "You think I'm not qualified to help with boy problems? Trust me, I've had my own boy problems." I tell Romeo, and he cracks a smile.

This makes me tilt my lips up in response and Romeo sighs, "Silver and I went on a date. I kissed him and then we came home to find Levi on my front steps. He tries to make a move on me right there in front of Silver and then punches him for no reason. Silver didn't even try to approach Levi." Romeo rants, sounding torn between which side he should be supporting.

I scowl at the road ahead. There was only one team I was currently on and it was team Romeo.

"Why are you surprised Levi punched Silver? He felt threatened, you'd just been on a date with him." I say, knowing I would have done the same if some guy took Car out.