52

Andrei and Milan arrived half an hour ago, and they're sitting with Gigi at the kitchen bar to discuss their business with the property

I just popped up the stairs to finish getting ready before Romeo and Enzo came round with Silver.

I finish my look by putting on the necklace Gigi gave me, touching the pendant idly and looking at it through the mirror with narrowed eyes.

Was he really considering putting a tracker in this-

I shake my head, deciding I didn't really care. Call it hot, possessive mafia boyfriend shit.

I switch off the light to the bathroom and walk back out into Gigi and I's bedroom, coming to a sudden halt when Mateo and Andreas are already out there.

I startle and glare at them, "Why can I never hear you guys coming?" I grunt and they smile simultaneously at me.

"We've practised this kind of thing." Andreas smiles, and both their faces drop when I give them a concerned look.

Mateo stumbles over his words, "What we mean is stealthy mafia training- not sneaking into girls rooms uninvited-'' He tries to explain and I hold up a hand cutting him off.

"Got it." I nod and chuckle, making them relax a little at my reaction.

I move around the room to put some things away, cleaning up before heading back down and annoying the boys discussing business.

"Uh, we actually have a reason for coming in here." Mateo continues a little nervously and I give them my attention.

"So, Gigi told us you may have heard what we told him the other night." Andreas says sheepishly, and I scrunch my face in confusion, racking my brain.

"What?" I say, still trying to think back but not connecting the dots.

"The adoption..." Mateo reminds me and my eyes widen, dropping the sweatshirt I had just picked up off the floor as my hands fly to my mouth.

I squeal loudly and launch myself at the two boys, them somehow having the reflexes to catch me and hold me between them as I hug the shit out of them.

"Holy fucking shit guys!!" I exclaim jumping down from them and looking back up at them, "I'm so happy for you, that's incredible news!!" I tell them and they both blush slightly.

Their hands link and they smile widely, "Thank you so much," Mateo says, "It will obviously be a few years yet- but the process will start as soon as we can so we can be ready." He says excitedly and I take their free hands and squeeze them in my own.

"I can't wait to be an aunt!" I tell them, my own excitement bursting at my seams. I can't believe I fucking forgot I heard this.

They laugh and squeeze my hands back, "We can't wait either."