65

I woke up today practically bouncing on my heels, I was so fucking excited

Gigi finally has a work free day and we're both heading over to Andrei and Milan's tattoo parlour, which they're officially opening today.

They've already racked up some clientele, and have people scheduled to come in today to plan what they want- and possibly even make a start on some pieces.

But I also had an end goal today: convince my brothers to let Gigi tattoo me.

We had a bit of time before we needed to get there, so I decided to try to make that time useful.

'Okay so now carefully drag it outwards from your eye..." I instruct Gigi as I do my own eyeliner, him attempting to follow along with his own beside me.

I watch him through the mirror in the bathroom as he does as I say, with a very unsteady hand he makes a flick outwards from his eye which ends up being very wonky.

He pulls away from his face with dipped brows and grunts in frustration, "My hand is shaking too much, and this pencil is tiny!" He complains, looking down at the eyeliner in his hand.

I look down at my own and see it's pretty normal sized, "That's cause you have big hands." I raise a brow at him and he groans, putting the pencil down on the counter and looking at his reflection.

"This looks like shit." He comments, shifting his gaze to look at me through the mirror.

I huff a laugh and lean into the mirror to finish off my own eyeliner, "I can't tell if you're saying that just so I have to be the one to do your eyeliner for you." I mutter, my focus primarily on my makeup.

Gigi smirks as he watches me intently, "As much as that sounds like something I'd do, it's not."

I crack a smile at him and put my eyeliner away, happy with the result of my work. I turn to Gigi, leaning my hip sideways on the counter as I look at him, "By that logic it's probably a bad idea for you to tattoo me." I raise a brow playfully.

Gigi smiles and tilts his head down at me, "Probably. Is that going to stop you?"

I consider it for a second, biting on my lip when Gigi gives me a reprimanding look. He steps forward and pulls my lip out of my mouth.

"Don't bite it." He grumbles, and I roll my eyes at him, earning another warning look.

"Why?" I whine at him and he steps in front of me, placing a hand either side of my hips on the counter and leaning in closer.

"Because I'd rather you bite mine." He tells me in a hushed voice and promptly connects our lips in a kiss.

I make a small sound and suck his plump bottom lip into my mouth, using my teeth to lightly nip at him, which makes him breathe out in pleasure.

A pull away a little, "Like that?" I ask him a little breathlessly, and he nods slightly against me.

"Exactly like that." He responds, kissing the end of my nose before pulling back to look at me with a grin. "You look gorgeous today." He comments, taking in my face and my outfit.