29

I stormed onto the tube and spotted an empty seat- an apparently rare find on the London Underground

I made haste for it and plunked down into it, sitting between two men who looked up as they saw Mateo and Andreas scramble onto the tube behind me.

The doors promptly closed after they boarded and I could feel their glare in my direction, though I didn't give them a single drop of attention.

Not until Mateo walks up to stand in front of me and grabs my forearm, heaving me off the seat and towards the standing area by the doors, blocking me from view of the men sitting on the seats and sending them both harsh glares as he goes.

Andreas stood right in front of me with his hands gripping the railing above him as he looked down at me harshly.

"Car, you have to stick with us." Mateo growls out lowly, and I finally meet his eyes after an hour of ignoring them both. "London can be dangerous."

"Oh now she notices us." Andreas smirks, leaning forward slightly as his grip on the railing tightens.

My glare shoots in his direction, "I wouldn't be ignoring you if you hadn't called yourself my uncles in the car." I whisper-yell and glare harsher at the smirk that tugs at his lips.

"Why do I get punished for that? He said that disgusting shit." Mateo protests, looking between me and him.

"Oh come on, you smirked, you liked it you sick fuck-" Andreas begins to tease Mateo, who proceeds to elbow him fairly roughly, making him loose his grip on the railings and cradle his stomach.

I roll my eyes, "Because Mateo, anything your boyfriend does reflects on you. Don't try to act like an angel here." I narrow my eyes on him and he gapes his mouth in a 'who me?' sort of gesture.

"I'm sorry, Car." Andreas pouts, seemingly having forgotten about his 'injury' from earlier on, which Mateo glances at him sidelong for.

I assess his face, which he's made all cute and squishy to try win me over. I hated to admit it but it was kinda working.

"Don't do it again." I mutter and eye him as his pout turns to a grin.

He shakes his head, "Nuh-uh. Don't you worry." He says with all the confidence he can muster, but it only puts me more on edge of his lies.

I narrowed my eyes at him before smiling at his antics, "You're bipolar you know that?" I tell him and his grin falls.

Mateo scoffs a laugh of agreement and he smiles down at me, "So do you want to know where we're going now you're acknowledging us?" He teases and I smile shyly.

"Yes..." I mumble and feel their smiles burning my face.

"Thought we'd go see Hyde Park, and then give you your first pub experience." Mateo grins and I meet his eyes with my own excited look.