10

"This is the right hotel, right?" Levi says, all of us crammed into a Jeep parked along the side of the road

I look at the keycard in my hand again, the glistening logo matching the one on the outside of the large, fancy building.

"Yeah." I assured him, looking to Dimitri who was the one who confirmed Emiliano's location. He nods at me in confirmation as well.

"Which room was it again?" Andrei asks, his tone all business-like.

Dimitri looks down at his phone, "Uh, 420." He responds, and Maxim, Levi and I all snort simultaneously.

Mateo rolls his eyes at us, "It could've been like 69 or some shit." He smiles, and Andreas whacks him on the back of the head.

He grumbles whilst glaring at him and I just turn my attention back to the others.

"Okay, so I'll go in and secure-" I begin but am immediately cut off by several voices.

"Woah, woah, woah- you didn't think you were going in there alone did you?" Milan scoffs, the rest of the boys looking at me like I was stupid.

"Well walking in there with 10 overgrown men won't be suspicious will it?" I sneer back at him and he twists his face, realising I'm maybe right.

"Still, you're not going in alone." Andrei grumbles, and I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I guess it would be more realistic if it were a couple entering a hotel together anyways." I say, and my brothers scrunch their faces.

"I'll go with you." Mateo nods at me, and Andreas whacks him again.

"You just wanted to be her fake boyfriend." He grumbles quietly and I hold back a laugh as Mateo smirks at him smugly.

Aren't these two like dating-

"Wait, but what's the plan when you get inside? How are we detaining Emiliano?" Nik cuts in, stopping Andreas and Mateo from fighting in the stuffed Jeep.

Everyone looks to me for an answer and I smile, digging into my bag and pulling out two sets of handcuffs.

Their faces drop immediately.

"Do I want to know where you got those?" Levi questions, everyone but my brothers holding in smirks or laughs.

"Gigi's room." I shrug shamelessly, and all my brothers cringe, Maxim fake gagging for dramatic effect.

Andreas smirks and is about to say something surely dirty before I cut him the fuck off, "I'm going to stop you right there." I say, and he frowns deeply.

"Killjoy." He mutters, and I raise a brow at him.

"Killjoy huh? Never mind then say it." I challenge, "I'm sure Gigi will be just as pleased to hear it as well when he comes home." I smile, and Andreas falters, looking at me with a clenched jaw and reluctantly not saying anything.