7

Waking up the next morning with Car and Mateo was bittersweet

Laying beside two out of three of the people I love most in the world would always be sweet. But knowing what was coming today, and memories of last night tasted entirely bitter on my tongue.

After lots of morning cuddles, Mateo and I leave Car alone to get ready. We were heading over to the Russians condo today as planned, though Car wanted to get a head start there on her own, no doubt talking to them about what we discussed yesterday.

She told us little of what they knew, but she did say they had some indication of sexual abuse in her history- just no details as to the extent of it and how it would effect todays hearing.

Mateo and I head back to our room, getting dressed and trying to lure the cats downstairs.

They however refused to come down for their breakfast, insisting on staying with Car until she was ready as well.

Disregarding how every member of this household was a complete simp for Car, Mateo and I go to the kitchen to get some coffee and wait together.

"I have a bad feeling about today." Mateo grumbles behind me as I put on some coffee.

I turn and see him looking at me dejectedly. As informal as ever, he was wearing a black hoodie and black pants. But I'd be lying if I said he looked bad.

I always wanted to fuck him, but even more so when he wore black. Something about it...

Knowing now was most certainly not the time, I settled for taking two long strides over to him and crushing my lips to his.

He seemed to freeze, startled by my sudden action but moaned quietly into my mouth nonetheless, letting me control the kiss, dipping my tongue into his mouth.

My hand found its way to his waist and pulled him tighter against me, loving the feeling of his hard body against mine.

His hands entwine into my hair, tugging slightly which only makes me kiss him deeper.

We should stop before this escalates-

Mateo's other hand finds the hard bulge in my crotch and I let out an embarrassing sound.

I feel him smile against my lips as he grabs me through my trousers, my hips bucking involuntarily into his hand.

Too late- this shit is escalating-

"If you two are done fucking each other, I'm heading to the condo." Car's voice rings out, and Mateo and I break apart with a start, turning to find Carlotta standing in the kitchen.

She was wearing a pair of her own sweatpants, but still wore Gigi's black hoodie, the material drowning her form.

Arabella and Rodrick are sitting daintily either side of her feet, looking at us with just as much assertiveness as Car.