9

"Sir, yes the victim of the hearing going on in room 547 is here-yes, please inform her relatives, she shouldn't be here

"Sir, yes the victim of the hearing going on in room 547 is here-yes, please inform her relatives, she shouldn't be here." The officer speaks into his radio as two other officers hold me in place by my arms.

I'd stopped crying a few minutes ago, and now sat idly in the chair by the front desk as we waited for my brothers to come get me.

They'll be pissed to see me here-

"You can stop touching me now." I scowled at the two men, standing either side of my chair as they gripped my arms.

One of them scoffs, "After you stop acting like a psychotic whore." He retorts, "Fucking kissing the man who abducted you, what is that- Stockholm syndrome right?" He sneers and I smile up at him sweetly.

I bat my lashes in his direction, "What," I begin, "were you jealous?" I ask, laying my hand over his where he was holding my arm, my nails stroking his fingers tauntingly.

His jaw visibly clenches before he swipes his hand away from me, "Don't fucking touch me." He says,.

I snort, shouldering off the other officer as well, "Don't get excited." I smirk.

Doors being slammed open somewhere catches all our attention to the direction of the sound. I watch as all my brothers plus Mateo and Andreas storm out of a room, looking around and then spotting me.

Andrei glares in my direction as he leads everyone over to us. Fuck he is pissed-

"We'll take her from here." He growls at the security guards, eyes never leaving mine.

The officers all take a step back, seemingly intimidated by the boy's presence, typical, and allow me to walk towards them.

Andrei puts a hand on my lower back and nudges me to a more secluded area of the foyer, turning me around to face all the boys huddled around me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Andrei asks, looking me over for any damage.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes, I'm not a fucking Amazon parcel- but cross my arms and respond to him nonetheless, "You seriously think I was going to wait around at home whilst my boyfriend and brother were being convicted?" I retorted and Andrei glowers in return.

"Car, you being here is fucking dangerous- did you travel here alone?" Andreas stresses, yet again looking me over.

I shake my head, "My men are in the car." I inform them and Milan and Andrei's faces pale.

"They escorted you here?!" Milan whisper-shouts and I nod my head at him, making him curse lowly in Russian.

"I told them to keep you safe, and they did the fucking opposite." Andrei grumbles, shaking his head slightly.

I narrowed my eyes at him, taking a step towards him and poking him in the chest, "Last I checked they didn't take orders from you." I say, making Maxim and Levi 'oooh' at us.