13

Andreas made sure everything was sorted before we left the hotel room, primarily so Car didn't have to worry about what she'd just done

Mateo and Car walk out of the hotel first again, waiting for us on the sidewalk as we get outside as well and head back to the Jeep, cramming inside where Novel, Daniel, Dimitri, Lukov and Nik are waiting for us.

"Hey," Daniel greets us, Levi closing the door as the last one into the car. "How'd it go?" He asks, looking at all of us.

No one says anything for a few seconds, Car finally shrugging, "Fine." She says nonchalantly and I look at her with a baffled face.

"Just... fine?" Novel asks, looking skeptically between all of us.

"Car cut off his dick and balls." I say, and Novel widens his eyes significantly.

"You mean that figuratively, right?" Lukov says, slightly panicked, "Like she just knocked him off his pedestal right?" He supplies and I see Car scrunch her nose.

"Nah, literally." Levi chimes in and they all gulp, faces paling.

I see at least 2 men in this car cross their legs uncomfortably and Car smirks subtly.

"черт возьми..." Nik murmurs, before grinning widely at Car and playfully punching her in the arm, "хороший один маленький босс мафии!" He praises with a laugh and smile, making Car roll her eyes and smile at him as well.

(fucking hell...) (nice one little mob boss!)

"I'm surprised your brothers let you touch his dick." Dimitri snorts and we all frown at him.

"The only time we're ok with that is when she's cutting one off." Andrei grumbles jokingly, all of us nodding our agreements sternly.

"Makes me fucking scared to piss you off then." Nik grumbles and I internally agree with him.

Car narrows her eyes at him, "Don't piss me off then." She says back and his jaw clenches, not replying.

This gets all our interests piqued and we look to Nik.

All the other boys have gone weirdly quiet, and Car's expression drops from joking to serious.

"Tell me." She says instantly, and Nik shares a glance with Novel, who clears his throat.

"Silver responded." Novel says and Car sits up a little straighter.

It pains me to see her so worked up about Gigi and Romeo. I'm glad we're able to help distract her, and put a smile on her face, even if it's for a few minutes.

Novel takes a breath before he speaks again, "They want to meet with you, in-person as soon as possible."

We all go quiet, sharing looks between us all. I look at Levi, sharing a worried glance.