Lovesick puppy

The night Gigi and Car meet for the first time

I want to punch someone. No, I need to punch someone right the fuck now.

I heave in a deep breath and put my phone away after having been on the phone with Apollo.

I let him fucking have a role in our mafia - as he deserves - but he fucked up big time.

$200,000 gone. Just like that.

I take in another calming breath through my nose and out my mouth, pushing my way through the crowd of the racing arena.

Races were happening left right and centre, but I didn't care for them. I was here to meet a client - but now I didn't have the fucking stability,

Now what I wanted was to pick a fight with someone. Anyone-

"I just wanted to fuck her right there in front of her brothers. That would fucking teach them."

Him.

I stop in my tracks and turn to face the group of boys off to the side of the crowd, standing beside a sports car.

And it was frankly an ugly one.

My nostrils flare as I breathe deeply and stomp over, the boys all glancing up as they see my angry approach and straighten from their previously slouched positions.

The main bitch who was talking shit about some guy's sister straightens, squaring up defensively as I approach him.

"The fuck do you want?" He scoffs as I stop in front of him.

I sneer, looking him over. It was unfair he had a pretty face, a pretty mouth, when the shit that came out of it was so disgusting.

I clench my fist by my side as I meet his dark eyes. There's a simple solution to that.

With no hesitation, I take a swing right at the guy's jaw, hearing a crunch under my fist which brings out immense satisfaction compared to my previous state.

I shake out my fist as I take a step back, the guy hunched over and howling as he cradles his jaw.

Two of his friends surround him, talking to him incoherently. I'm too dazed in my violent high to noticed his third friend approach me, clocking me straight in the nose.

My head flies backwards - not necessarily from the force of the hit - but rather the unexpectedness of it.

I stumble back into another group, who mouth off to me angrily and push me away. I regain my balance, touching my sore nose slightly and hissing through my teeth.

It was bleeding. Like a lot.

I move my hand away to glare at the group I just attacked, feeling the blood drip down from my nose to my lips. The blood pools at the seam of my lips and I taste the rusty liquid slip into my mouth.