46

Gigi and I make it back out to the garden after he changed, my knees slightly sore from being forced onto the bathroom floor

I see Hailey speaking with Mateo and Andreas, finally having finished her conversation with Maxim and I grin and run over to her.

She sees me coming and smiles widely, opening her arms for me to run into.

I hug her tightly and pull back, looking over the bikini she changed into, "You look hot as shit." I compliment and she smiles.

"We both look hot as shit." She amends, holding my hands and leaning back to look me over appreciatively.

"Do you want to swim?" I ask her and she nods.

"Fuck yeah- it's so hot out here." She agrees and I grip her hand and turn right into Gigi's chest.

I look up to his face, which is frowning at Hailey.

Hailey narrows her eyes at him, slightly gripping my hand tighter. I send him a warning look to be nice, "Hailey and I are going swimming, do you want to come?" I ask him and he looks at me with a soft expression before glancing at Hailey again with a not so soft one.

He shakes his head silently, and I roll my eyes at him. Sometimes he acted like a giant man-child and I his favourite toy- which he didn't like to share.

I grasp Hailey's hand tighter and pull her around Gigi with me, approaching the edge of the pool where I step into the shallow end, the water immediately cooling my calves.

Hailey gets in beside me, hands still holding as we acclimate to the water, "Oh my god it's cold!" She squeaks, "Are you not rich enough for heating?" She jokes and I laugh, looking up at her with a frown.

"You just said you were too hot!" I accuse her and she pouts.

"Okay, but in India that's the only temperature I'm used to! I swear when I moved here it was the biggest shock." She shudders and I chuckle.

"Well, I lived in Norway so I'm kind of used to it." I tell her and she sighs, "Where in India did you live?" I ask her, curious that she revealed her background.

We wade deeper into the pool, the water now hitting my waist, and hitting just below Hailey's hips on her taller frame.

"Mumbai." She smiles and I gape.

"Lucky... I've never even been to Asia." I admit with a pout and she smiles.

"Then I'll have to take you. Hey, you can meet my crazy family." She jokes and I grin, shrugging.

"You've met mine so it's only fair." I tease back and she widens her eyes with a sigh.

"Mhm, they're crazy alright." She mumbles, eyes casting over to Maxim, who was already staring at her from where he was standing with Massimo and Levi.