21

I know Car hasn't seen Gigi in a little while, but I wanted her to hurry the fuck up

After we left the race course yesterday I was caught up on everything.

The thing that surprised me most wasn't even what I was told- it was Carlotta's acceptance towards me.

We stayed at the Mateo kids place, his two moms fussing over everyone for a good thirty minutes before we could collapse in bed and leave again early the next morning to get Car to this prison.

No one was happy about her visiting, but no one would let her go alone either- so here we are, and I repeat: Car needs to hurry the fuck up.

Everyone was grilling me, staring me down with harsh glares now that I wasn't in protection of Car's presence.

"Did you really help Romeo escape?" Levi- the white blond one asks.

I nod, "Yeah, I would've made it with him but..." I trail off, shrugging, "Someone had to make sure it was safe I guess."

Andrei sits in the driver's seat, watching me hesitantly through the rear-view mirror.

"Why should we trust you?" Maxim scoffs, turning around in his seat as he looks back at me.

I narrow my eyes on the little shit, "Because Car does." I shoot back and he closes his mouth, huffing.

"Speak of the devil..." Andreas smirks, looking out the car window where Carlotta was now walking across the car park, arms crossed and occasionally tugging her skirt down worriedly.

I don't even want to know-

She wouldn't look any of us in the eyes as she walked to the car and opened the door, slid in and sat down.

It's quiet as we all look at her but she eventually lifts her head and gives us a sheepish smile.

"Hi." She greets and we all kinda just look at her.

"Did you fuck-" Andreas begins, only to be punched by Mateo in the arm, shutting his mouth immediately.

Had this been with Angelo... shit would be so different. But here, they all talk about sexuality and relationships openly. It's kind of refreshing.

"All the information has been relayed." Car begins, completely ignoring Andreas's comment which tells us more than we ever wanted to know. I hold back a grimace and the urge to break into the prison and beat Gigi's ass. "Romeo is okay." She says, looking at me specifically to which my tense shoulders sag a little.

The amount of guilt I have built up inside of me... That should be me in there instead of Rome. He's so young and deserves the freedom out of the two of us the most.

I agreed to help Car and the others in any way possible in order to get both the guys out.

But that also meant lying and managing my brothers back in the States.