38

for my babies taking part in Ramadan, this is not a safe chapter! however, i feel bad for leaving you guys hanging, so today is a double update and the next chapter is safe for you to read :) you can obviously come back and read this one later on! 🤍

Gigi's lips come crashing down onto mine, swallowing my moan as his hands travel up my bare thighs.

His tongue slips into my mouth and mine into his, tasting each other like we were famished.

When I bit his bottom lip, he groaned lowly, the sound travelling right through my body and directly to my clit.

Gigi's hands found the insides of my thighs, hands travelling dangerously close to my centre, "Tell me how you ran my mafia for me." Gigi breathes between kisses, now trailing them down to my jaw and neck.

I tilt my head back against the mirror behind me, offering him wider access. "I delivered AK's to the address you gave me." I manage to breathe. He moans against my neck. "I became friends with the assassin who no one's ever seen before." He groans louder. "And I cut my ex-boyfriends dick off." He moans loudest for this one.

"You're so fucking hot." Gigi says, licking my up my neck and back to my lips, "My Donna." He mumbles, using his hands to wrap my legs around his waist and hoist me up, my arms encircling his neck.

He kisses my bruised lips again, walking us out of the bathroom and to his bed, throwing me down suddenly making me yelp.

My boobs bounce at the impact, and like a predator eyeing its prey, his eyes lock onto them.

Gigi crawls on top of me before I can even blink, kissing from my navel upwards, giving extra attention to the diamond he pierced in my belly button, before he reaches my boobs.

Without hesitation, he sucks the right one into his mouth, my hand winding into his hair to keep him there.

I won't lie, this turns me on just as much as it does him.

He groans low in the back of his throat, his whole body laying on top of me as I feel his hard dick against my thigh. He grinds it down on me in a reflex.

I look down at him to see him sucking vehemently on my nipple, his other hand kneading my left boob. I tug on his hair slightly and he makes a low warning sound in the back of his throat, eyes flashing up to meet mine, not wanting to let go just yet.

I just stare at him as he continues licking and sucking, until he lets go of my nipple with a 'pop'.

He rests his head between my boobs, looking up at me with a deviant smile.

Oh fuck no-

"Don't you dare say it." I scold him, a slight tease in my tone.

His smirk grows wider, "Momm-" I push his head down so it's fully smooshed in between my boobs, cutting off his words.