70

sorry this is late... it's over 5k words long 😬

My eyes blinked open heavily as morning light streamed through our bedroom windows, warming our delicate, plushy sheets

The feeling of the warm summer sun and cloud-like quilts has me stretching as I find the will to properly wake up and open my eyes- though the temptation to bury myself under the blankets is inhumanly strong.

Despite my grogginess, it felt as if all five of my senses were being stimulated; I could hear the faint rustling of sheets beside me and birds chirping softly in the forest neighbouring our house.

I could see the faint swirls of sunlight against the blackness of my eyelids, dancing as it twisted and morphed through the thick foliage of the trees.

I could still taste Gigi on my tongue from last night, memories of him kissing me for hours before, during and after he fucked me has my mind spinning.

I could smell cedar wood and vanilla, as if I were snuggled in Gigi's embrace, nose buried snugly in the crook of his neck and inhaling his comfort and love.

And I could feel-

Gigi's hot mouth kissing my up my sternum, between my boobs and up to my neck.

"Baby?" I murmur, blinking my eyes open to look down and see him nestled against me as usual.

He makes a sound, almost like a whine, and continues to kiss and lick up my neck. My back arches as his hands rest lazily on my naked waist, my hands winding into his thick brown hair as I throw my head back to accommodate him more.

He kisses lightly over the already existing hickies he left on me yesterday, and takes his sweet time in meeting his lips to mine, brushing over them gently before I feel his turn up into a slight smile.

"Good morning princess." He says in a hushed voice, and my lips turn up to match his own.

"Hi." I reply in a small voice and he breathes a laugh, lowering his lips to catch mine and kiss me slowly.

He shifts his body, already moving himself to be on top of me but I had other plans for this morning.

I place a hand on his chest to push him away from me, his face growing concerned as I do so, before I swing my own leg over his hip, and flip myself on top of him pushing him down into the mattress and pillows.

I lean down and kiss him again before he can say anything, stroking my hands down his bare chest towards his v-line.

"Let me take care of you this morning." I mutter against him, and he seems unsure how to reply before I kiss him again, "You took such good care of me last night... let me return the favour." I plead, and he seems conflicted, before he grins at me.

"How could I say no to you?" He teases and I grin back at him, shuffling down his body slightly so I could straddle the tops of his thighs and kiss down his chest.