35

"I'll be fine, I went in alone last time

"I'll be fine, I went in alone last time." I tell everyone in the Jeep, reassuring them I'll be ok in the prison, "Besides, it's like I'm just picking them up from daycare." I shrug,

Maxim snorts, "Daycare." He mutters amused.

Andrei frowns at me from the driver's seat, "Fine." He agrees, "We trust you, it's the prison we don't trust." He clarifies, turning around to look at me properly.

"Good thing we'll never be back." I smile and everyone mutters a small prayer that I'm right.

"Be quick okay?" Milan tells me.

I nod at him and reach for the door handle of the Jeep ready to jump out, "And Car?" Lorenzo speaks up.

I turn my head over my shoulder to meet his eyes, which are narrowed on mine in suspicion, "Don't do anything stupid." He tells me and the other boys look at him weirdly, like they wouldn't expect me to in the first place.

I smile at Lorenzo, "Never." I quip, before opening the door and hopping out.

We were parked in about the same spot as last time and I couldn't keep the manic grin off my face as I walked towards the prison entrance, the grey building looming over me as I got closer.

We'd all packed our bags stuffed them into two Jeeps, ready to fly to the airstrip as soon as we got Romeo and Gigi out.

I rode here with Andrei, Milan, Enzo and Maxim, the other boys are driving in a separate Jeep.

I filled everyone in on the majority of what Silver had told me, letting them know we had to leave the country ASAP, which Gracie and Amelia weren't thrilled about considering they wanted me and Gigi together in their near vicinity.

Either way, they promised to come over and see us all very soon.

I pushed the front entrance to the reception open and approached the same secretary as last time, smiling at her politely.

"Oh hey sweetheart." She smiles once she sees me, waggling her eyebrows, "Here to see your man again." She smiles, her glasses slipping down her nose slightly.

She was a kind woman, maybe around 35-39 and stunningly beautiful.

I chuckle politely, "Here to get him out actually, along with my brother. Have they been issued yet?" I ask her and her jaw drops and she stops chewing her gum.

"One of the men being released today is your boyfriend?" She asks, eyes sparkling with excitement.

I giggle, only because I know myself how fucking hot Gigi is.

I nod my head, knowing she's being friendly about it, "Yes, Kosmos." I confirm and she shakes her head.

"And your brother? Beneventi?" She asks and I nod at her in confirmation. She smiles sweetly, "Being the secretary I hear a lot of the gossip inside the walls," She nods her head behind her to the general direction of the prison, "All I've heard about him is that he's a sweetheart." She says, typing away on her computer, and it makes me happy to know he had a good rep.