56

I sat on the sofa, Arabella and Rodrick cuddling by my side in the makeshift bed I made for them, which was basically just pillows and blankets forming a nest

A tall shadow fell over me and the sofa dipped, dragging my attention from my phone to Gigi.

I smile instinctively and he tilts his head at me, before holding up a black make-up pencil in front of my face.

My smile grows wider as I playfully roll my eyes and snatch the eyeliner, cupping his face so it's an inch from mine, and beginning his silent request.

"You know, I could teach you how to do this." I murmur, my concentration on his eyes as I put the kohl around them.

Gigi's green eyes sparkle and his lips turn upwards, "I don't want you to. I like when you do it for me." He says and I bite my lip to stop my grin from spreading even wider.

"Oh, I see." I chuckle, finishing up his second eye before leaning even closer, our lips brushing, "Is this just a ploy to get close to me? Careful, you're acting awfully domestic." I tease.

I feel Gigi's lips smirk against my own as his hand grip my waist, dragging me closer, "We've got kittens on the way baby, we're a whole ass family now." He grins and meets his lips with mine.

I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back slowly, taking advantage of the fact the pervs aren't in the penthouse.

I slip my tongue into Gigi's mouth who makes a sound at the contact, grip turning bruising on my waist as I kiss him slowly.

He doesn't seem to like my slow pace though, impatiently forcing his face impossibly closer to mine and tilting his head to deepen the kiss- taking control.

I let him, curling my fingers into his hair and running my nails along his scalp.

"Guess what we're doing today." Gigi mutters, pulling away from my lips, looking gorgeous with swollen lips and extra dark eyes.

I look up at him, taking advantage of my 'fuck me' eyes, "I was hoping you. Considering the penthouse is empty." I smile deviantly, which catches him off guard, instinctively leaning closer to me, "We can make as much noise as we want." I whisper and Gigi closes his eyes.

He seems to shake himself out of a trance, regaining some self control as his dark eyes return to mine, "As much as I want to bury my cock in you all day," he says, trying to get me flustered which of course works, "We have somewhere to be." He finishes with a smirk.

I will away my red cheeks, and look at him with big eyes. I was certainly intrigued as to what he would rather be doing instead of fucking. I mean- aside from the pervs- Gigi was the biggest horndog I knew.

I cock a brow at him, "You sure you don't want to take advantage of the quiet penthouse?" I ask him and he smirks wider, hands sliding from my hips to waist and up to my ribcage.