55

He wants to get dinner with me

He wants to get dinner with me. Oh my god.

I keep my eyes focused on the road as I drive the car I came to Car's in, Silver sitting in the passenger seat beside me.

But fuck, it felt like his whole presence took up the car. It felt like he was the driver, his aura radiating and demanding control.

My hands were hot and sweaty against the steering wheel.

If we crash- I'm blaming his hotness.

I swallow the lump in my throat and side glance him as I stop at a red light.

Silver was already looking at me with an amused face, one elbow propped up on the open window, legs spread as he tilted his head at me.

I crack.

"Is this a date?" I blurt, instantly kicking myself once I'd said it.

Silver's legs seem to widen in the already confined space and I gulp, feeling his eyes on me, "It can be whatever you want it to be." He shrugs, not answering my question properly.

I frown at the response, not answering my question. "And what is it to you?" I fired back, having more confidence now that I was driving again- eyes only on the road.

That didn't mean though I didn't feel his intense gaze on the side of my head. I swear I felt his gaze caress the contours of my face, starting at the bone of my brow, sloping down my nose and dipping at my lips, circling back along my jaw and cheekbones to my eyes.

My hands tighten on the wheel as he responds, "A date." He says smoothly.

Fuck, okay, cool. A date.

With Silver.

The GPS tracker gives another direction and I frown, Silver having inputted a location as we got in the car, not telling me where we were headed.

We were definitely out of the busy city, roads clear and signs of wilderness edging in.

I half smile, "You're not luring me out here to hurt me, are you?" I tease, noticing the dark skies outside the road.

"Nah." Silver chuckles, losing some of his serious aura, "But don't tempt me with a good time Romeo." He grins widely.

I huff, cheeks reddening, "Fuck off already." I say to him amused, "When is it my turn to make you blush. I swear my face will be permanently red..." I grumble, Silver laughing at me.

"You're just so easy to get flustered." He coos mockingly, and I swat him away when he reaches out to coddle me.

Silver slumps back in his seat, shaking his head with a handsome smile, and I bite my lip to fight my own.

"By the end of the night." I nod, and Silver looks at me funny.

"What?" He asks, unsure what I was referring to.