57

Before I can even finish nodding my head yes, Gigi's launched us onto the made up bed in our new room

I squeak when he lands on top of me, his weight on me an odd comfort, though he quickly rests on his elbows to hover over me, a stupid smirk on his face.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Someone's eager." I tease, and expect him to puff his chest in defence.

"For you? Always." He quips back instead, proving his statement as he leans down and captures my lips in a sinful kiss.

I can't help but make a sound, hands tangling in his hair as he fucks my tongue with his own.

He breaks apart for a split second, my lips following his as he moves, which makes him grin cockily, "How do you want it, baby?" He asks, a hand coming up to tuck some hair behind my ear.

I swallow and catch my breath, searching his eyes. I don't like making decisions, and he knows it.

Cruel bastaard.

I don't respond, only holding his eyes in defiance.

Gigi runs his tongue along his teeth before sucking them, "Okay." He says simply and I frown, worried I made a mistake by not responding.

Gigi is off me in an instant, "Gigi-" I whine, wanting his skin back on me, but I'm yanked roughly to where he's sitting at the end of the bed, stomach landing on his thighs.

His hand instantly comes to stroke my ass, the other hand landing on my lower back to keep me laying across his lap.

"If you want to act like a child, I'll fucking punish you like one." Gigi grunts, dragging down my sweatpants and pulling them off my feet, leaving my lower half in my pink thong.

I gasp at the intrusion and manage to twist my head back enough to glare at him, "That sounds awfully paedophilic-"

Slap.

"Fuck!" I exclaim, feeling Gigi rub the spot of my ass he just spanked.

"Shh." He hushes, a threatening edge to his voice, "The only sound I want to hear from you is counting." He says sternly, hand leaving my ass again.

I frown, he knew who he was dating- why does he think I'm going to listen to him?

A small smile tugs on my lips. We always have the best sex when he's slightly angry, and who better than me and my intrusive thoughts to provoke him?

"You know, maybe it's a good thing we can't have kids if this is how you're going to-"

My words get cut off by a harsh sting to my ass cheek and I bite my lip to stop my cry. He hit me way harder this time.

"Fucking. Count." He growls, not soothing the burn like last time.

I bite my tongue, tempted to give him what he wants- but I let my intrusive thoughts get me into trouble again.